What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Simmons vs Queen (Big Play Scoring - Dynasty) (1 Viewer)

Who do you prefer in a big play scoring league (dynasty)?

• Simmons (ARI)

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Queen (BAL)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Gally

Footballguy
The scoring is big play ( 1 pt per tackle; 3 pts per sack; 3 pts per QBH, 2 pts for TFL, 7 pts INT, 3 pts PD; 3 pts FF; 3 pts Fumble Recovery).  So essentially a sack is worth 8 pts plus the tackle and a tackle is worth 1 pt.

Who do you prefer between Simmons and Queen?

While I drafted Simmons in my IDP league, I selected Queen due to the fact competition for tackles and big plays for Baltimore is limited compared to Arizona (Baker, Hicks, Jones, Campbell, Reddick)without a preseason, not sure how the Arizona LB crew will mesh

umjaker said:
While I drafted Simmons in my IDP league, I selected Queen due to the fact competition for tackles and big plays for Baltimore is limited compared to Arizona (Baker, Hicks, Jones, Campbell, Reddick)without a preseason, not sure how the Arizona LB crew will mesh
So in a dynasty big play format you go Queen over Simmons?  I understand the short term concern for Simmons but in a dynasty long term approach you believe that short term issue is a big enough factor to take Queen?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread