What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which LB in re-draft? (1 Viewer)

gbill2004

Footballguy
I'm trying to decide who to take as my LB4 in re-draft, tackle heavy scoring system?

Jerome Baker

Isaiah Simmons

Kenneth Murray

Jamie Collins 

gbill2004 said:
I'm trying to decide who to take as my LB4 in re-draft, tackle heavy scoring system?

Jerome Baker

Isaiah Simmons

Kenneth Murray

Jamie Collins 
What are your starting requirements?  Is this just bench depth?  Do you want someone that will give you a solid floor if you need to play him or are you looking for upside where if he pops you are getting an every week starter?

For me:

• Upside Pick:   I take Simmons if I am just looking for pure upside and don't care if he flames out.
  • High Floor:  I take Baker.  He will be on the field a lot and will have a solid base floor.  Not much upside but you can plug him in any given week and expect some points.
  • Combo:  Murray is the pick.  Not as flashy as Simmons and the Chargers need a solid LB.  He will get the chance.

What are your starting requirements?  Is this just bench depth?  Do you want someone that will give you a solid floor if you need to play him or are you looking for upside where if he pops you are getting an every week starter?

For me:

• Upside Pick:   I take Simmons if I am just looking for pure upside and don't care if he flames out.
  • High Floor:  I take Baker.  He will be on the field a lot and will have a solid base floor.  Not much upside but you can plug him in any given week and expect some points.
  • Combo:  Murray is the pick.  Not as flashy as Simmons and the Chargers need a solid LB.  He will get the chance.
Thanks for this great analysis!  The intent is that this will be as an every week starter.

Users who are viewing this thread