What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T.Y. Hilton or A.J. Green? (1 Viewer)

jason_boris

Footballguy
Picking in the sixth round of a 12-team PPR slow draft. Trying to decide between T.Y. Hilton or A.J. Green?  Anyone have any strong feelings one way or another on which route to go?  Thanks!

Bengals fan here.  If Green can stay healthy I like his chances playing in a contract year with Burrow but there are already mild injury concerns this year.  The guy has missed most of 24 straight games.  I'm hopeful for Green to have a great year.

But, if I'm being realistic and choosing between the two for fantasy purposes, I like Hilton a lot more.  Also coming off an injury but less of a concern and getting a QB who may be prone to interceptions but was definitely able to keep Keenan Allen a top WR performer in San Diego.

If you gut says to take one, go with it.  I'd take Hilton.

Thanks man, I'm a die-hard Bengals fan too, which is why it's so hard to pass on Green. But I also feel like Hilton might be the "smart" choice.

As a fan of neither team, I go Hilton all day. In the 6th round is too early to gamble on a guy who's far too often injured. You'd likely also feel better if Green fell back to you in the 7th round and could pick him there if you still wanted to. It's unlikely Hilton would slide like that.

I think both are already fighting soft tissue issues in Training Camp.  I would probably steer clear of both of them but since you only gave them as options I would have Hilton slightly over Green.  But I don't like it. 

Users who are viewing this thread