What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Keeper Question (1 Viewer)

johncarmona24

Footballguy
I can keep 2 guys (one is droppable after a year, the other is undroppable for 2 years). Standard PPR scoring; roster has a Super Flex spot (hence you could play 2 QBs). Attached are my decent options along with the round I'd be taking them in:

Godwin (6)

Metcalf (12)

Stafford (13)

I can keep 2 guys (one is droppable after a year, the other is undroppable for 2 years). Standard PPR scoring; roster has a Super Flex spot (hence you could play 2 QBs). Attached are my decent options along with the round I'd be taking them in:

Godwin (6)

Metcalf (12)

Stafford (13)
Tell us more about your league... 

People are giving you a hard time because there is a seperate forum (Assistant Coach) where you are supposed to ask all questions about your own roster. This is for topics of general interest. Anyone who asks a nqrrow question like yours that won't help much of anyone else gets a rasher of it - like you have. We've pretty much all been in your shoes at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread