What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$100 ESPN Redraft PPR League - Need Owners (1 Viewer)

freshhh

Footballguy
Looking for 7 owners for my 12 team league on ESPN. I've been running it for 7 years with very little turnover until this year due to COVID circumstances. 

Here is a link to the league: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=30031

PPR rules with accelerators for 100 yards rushing, receiving, 300 yards passing, etc.  I also made some COVID adjustments. I'm adding 2 IR spots to the rosters in case a player gets sick. 

Buy in = $100. Pay on leaguesafe. Everyone makes the playoffs to keep everyone interested. 

Assuming the season does not get cancelled the league payouts are as follows: 1st place regular season team = $600. 2nd place regular season team = $200. Playoff champion = $300. Playoff runner up = $100. 

CANCELLATION PAYOUTS: If the NFL season gets cancelled during our fantasy football season, we will award 1/2 regular season payouts to the 1st and 2nd place teams at that time. So $300 to first place and $100 to second place. The other $800 (including playoff payouts) will all refunded and split evenly among all 12 owners on leaguesafe. I know this is not a perfect scenario but it is the most fair in my opinion. 

Draft is in 11 days so trying to get owners and payment ASAP. Thanks! 

Hi - I'm interested... What's the best way to sign up?

-DJ
Awesome, I can send you an invite on both ESPN where you can join the league and then on leaguesafe where you can pay your dues. Do you have a good email address to send them to? 

Obsidiansky said:
I’m interested! obsidiansky@gmail.com
Just saw this post and sent you invites on ESPN and leaguesafe! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! 

Quick question, are the IR spots only for COVID or are we allowed to use them for any injury in which the player would be eligible? 

Bump haven't heard from the guys above, so still have one last spot left. Draft is tomorrow so let me know ASAP. My email is alextriplett23@gmail.com 

Users who are viewing this thread