What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS Fantasy is down (1 Viewer)

Flipper Rules

Footballguy
We have a draft at 10am, and everything is crashed.  A guy in my league is also in an auction draft that was supposed to start at 9am, and same issues from his league.  This is just for general information - there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why all the snarky remarks.  The guy was just posting cbs fantasy was down at an important time for his league.  We do this all the time when MFL is down and it doesn't get nearly the response.  I suppose COVID has really affected attitudes in a negative way.  People could be nicer you know.

I don't understand why all the snarky remarks.  The guy was just posting cbs fantasy was down at an important time for his league.  We do this all the time when MFL is down and it doesn't get nearly the response.  I suppose COVID has really affected attitudes in a negative way.  People could be nicer you know.
I didn’t take it to be mean spirited. Seems like the same kind of jokes that have been going on here years.

I’m a little confused. It’s working fine for me (one of my leagues is on CBS) and when this topic started I was on my league page setting up a few things. I logged into the league several times while at my market over the course of the day. 

maybe it only effected parts of the country?

i did run out of 1/2 & 1/2 this morning. Thoughts and prayers appreciated.

I was doing a humor.  I think we're at a place where everything is so ####ty it's a matter of either we laugh or we cry. Ten bucks says every major TV station broadcasting a game has electrical problems two weeks from now.

Ten bucks says every major TV station broadcasting a game has electrical problems two weeks from now.
wow… It never even occurred to me how many kinks they work out in preseason with the broadcasting teams.

This is going to be a disaster.  here’s hoping we at least get one of those “skycam only” games that looked like it was being played In the blade runner universe. Other than the mild seasickness, it was pretty awesome. 

Users who are viewing this thread