What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN PPR Auction Keeper needs 3 replacement owners (1 Viewer)

FF Wiseguy

Footballguy
I have open spots in a full PPR keeper league I run on ESPN. It is an auction draft, with keeper pricing based on original draft price, with increasing costs if you want to keep longer than one year.

Auction date not set yet, but likely this weekend or early next week. Main roster differences are 3WR and 2 Flex spots.

Roster sheet with keeper prices

There are three open teams, with prices below:

Belligerent Barbarians ($100 due before draft, $50 for 2020 buy-in, $25 for 2021 buy-in to ensure no tanking, $25 for last place penalty prepayment, which you can receive back at the end of the season if you don't finish in last place in the regular season)

Crystal Blue Persuasion ($95 due before draft, same costs as above, but giving $5 discount based on keeper strength).

If you're interested, please PM me for rules and settings clarification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yearly buy-in is $50.  The additional costs up-front were all paid by owners when they first joined the league.  Fee breakdown is as follows:

$50 - Yearly league dues (100% goes to prize pool)

$25 - Deposit on next season (just to keep people from tanking, you get it back when you leave the league)

$25 - last place penalty prepayment (rolled over to future seasons as long as you don't finish in last in regular season; $25 total added to prize pool, which comes from last place finisher)

Users who are viewing this thread