What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kamala Harris Helped Bail Out Criminals (1 Viewer)

Bronan

Footballguy
Curious to know what everyone thinks about our future Madam Presidents actions to help bail out criminals. 

You good with this? 

Three months ago, Kamala Harris asked her 3.7 million Twitter followers (now 5.4 million) to contribute to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, whose mission is to 'help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.'

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.

Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 [sic] in cash for his release.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/kamala-harris-helped-bail-out-two-murder-suspects-and-twice-convicted-sex-offender

She's still better than Trump. 
At what point do you vote with your head rather than your feelings? 

Thunderlips confirms he has no problem with elected Democrats (and possible president given Bidens health issues) baling out criminals and left wing radical domestic terrorists. 

Other than that, I am sure he is a stand up guy and a the sort of person we would all want as a neighbor. 

I think there might be more to this story.
Like what? 

Hows this for an uncomfortable fact?

Democrats thought that these riots would reflect badly on Trump. Kamala was taking a very public stance to associate herself with the protests because she believed it would benefit her politically. So she publicly endorsed organizations who are raising money to bail out domestic terrorists and convicted criminals. This not only puts them back out on the streets, it sends a message to the other left wing radicals and criminals that they have institutional support behind them. 

How would you like to excuse that? 

Like what? 

Hows this for an uncomfortable fact?

Democrats thought that these riots would reflect badly on Trump. Kamala was taking a very public stance to associate herself with the protests because she believed it would benefit her politically. So she publicly endorsed organizations who are raising money to bail out domestic terrorists and convicted criminals. This not only puts them back out on the streets, it sends a message to the other left wing radicals and criminals that they have institutional support behind them. 

How would you like to excuse that? 
That’s one opinion.

At what point do you vote with your head rather than your feelings? 

Thunderlips confirms he has no problem with elected Democrats (and possible president given Bidens health issues) baling out criminals and left wing radical domestic terrorists. 

Other than that, I am sure he is a stand up guy and a the sort of person we would all want as a neighbor. 
The minute i push the button that selects Biden over  Trump I am doing so with my head.

and the personal crap has no business here

• Thanks
Reactions: rct
That’s one opinion.
Its not an opinion - its a fact. You have her public statements that she made herself to substantiate it. How can you deny whats right in front of you? 

Lets just agree with the fact that you dont feel comfortable with this, but instead of demonstrating any integrity at all and condemning it, you choose to rather ignore it because it does not suit the narrative you prefer and have emotionally invested in. 

ZERO INTEGRITY. 

The minute i push the button that selects Biden over  Trump I am doing so with my head.

and the personal crap has no business here
What personal crap? Nice try. 

Voting for the Democrats at this stage is voting for 

1) A presidential candidate who has a history of racial discrimination ON  A POLICY LEVEL

2) A VP who was promoting fund raising efforts to bail out domestic terrorists and criminals that hi jacked the BLM protests. 

3) A party that is doing everything it can to avoid federal assistance to deal with their cities burning to the ground because they think its politically expedient in a push to secure power. They are public about it, I have posted excerpts from interviews with the mainstream media. 

If you are voting for that with your head then so be it, thats on YOU and its a statement YOU are making about your character. Thats not me making a statement about you or me being personal at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not an opinion - its a fact. You have her public statements that she made herself to substantiate it. How can you deny whats right in front of you? 

Lets just agree with the fact that you dont feel comfortable with this, but instead of demonstrating any integrity at all and condemning it, you choose to rather ignore it because it does not suit the narrative you prefer and have emotionally invested in. 

ZERO INTEGRITY. 
I disagree with this. 

The Minneapolis Freedom Fund has a tough job. Hopefully they did some good. 

I’m also not going to agree with everything a candidate does. Is this a rule?

What personal crap? Nice try. 

Voting for the Democrats at this stage is voting for 

1) A presidential candidate who has a history of racial discrimination ON  A POLICY LEVEL

2) A VP who was promoting fund raising efforts to bail out domestic terrorists and criminals that hi jacked the BLM protests. 

3) A party that is doing everything it can to avoid federal assistance to deal with their cities burning to the ground because they think its politically expedient in a push to secure power. They are public about it, I have posted excerpts from interviews with the mainstream media. 

If you are voting for that with your head then so be it, thats on YOU and its a statement YOU are making about your character. Thats not me making a statement about you or me being personal at all. 
The “no integrity “ the sarcastic crap saying your sure someone is a good guy and so in (among other bs you have posted while trolling this board)

I am voting for all of that (well if you take out a bunch of the biased spin you added)for the many reasons already posted about the corruption and  criminal nature of the Trump administration and the enabling of the current GOP.

• Thanks
Reactions: rct
The “no integrity “ the sarcastic crap saying your sure someone is a good guy and so in (among other bs you have posted while trolling this board)

I am voting for all of that (well if you take out a bunch of the biased spin you added)for the many reasons already posted about the corruption and  criminal nature of the Trump administration and the enabling of the current GOP.
Criminal nature of the Trump administration. Yep, that any day now its Mueller time eh? What a joke that this falsehood continues to be spread. The reality is that the left did not like the fact that they lost an election, nothing more. They have dont everything they can to make the country ungovernable and attack the presidency from day 1. Regardless of what you think of Trump the character, it has essentially been an attempted coup. 

You would think that after 4 years of Dems trying to undermine a presidency to the point where they are prepared to let their own cities burn to the ground, you might take a step back and consider the possibility that maybe, JUST MAYBE, you are an on the wrong side of the facts here. 

You want to vote for the party burning down cities, baling out criminals and supporting domestic terrorists? Thats on you buddy, your forefathers would be ashamed of you but you are what you are. 

Did she pick the individuals that were bailed out?  Or just ask twitter followers to donate to a fund that was mostly doing something good but didn't pick all the best people?

I'm just wondering how far we can take this, given that so many prominant Republicans have donated to causes that ended up aiding bad people.

Not to mention conservative darling Chick-fil-a.  Or every person that's ever dropped a buck into the collection plate at Catholic church whose coffers were later used to cover up and defend a slew of child rapists.

Criminal nature of the Trump administration. Yep, that any day now its Mueller time eh? What a joke that this falsehood continues to be spread. The reality is that the left did not like the fact that they lost an election, nothing more. They have dont everything they can to make the country ungovernable and attack the presidency from day 1. Regardless of what you think of Trump the character, it has essentially been an attempted coup. 

You would think that after 4 years of Dems trying to undermine a presidency to the point where they are prepared to let their own cities burn to the ground, you might take a step back and consider the possibility that maybe, JUST MAYBE, you are an on the wrong side of the facts here. 

You want to vote for the party burning down cities, baling out criminals and supporting domestic terrorists? Thats on you buddy, your forefathers would be ashamed of you but you are what you are. 
Nothing you posted here was fact.  But you bore me now and i don’t suspect you will last long here.  Good bye.

The media is going to promote Biden and Harris no matter what they have done in the past.  The media is on the left team and doesn’t care about what is right or wrong, what hurts citizens, or what is best for country.   The media wants their team to win at all cost.    

The media is going to promote Biden and Harris no matter what they have done in the past.  The media is on the left team and doesn’t care about what is right or wrong, what hurts citizens, or what is best for country.   The media wants their team to win at all cost.    
And who does care about right and wrong and what is best for our country?

our future Madam Presidents actions to help bail out criminals.
ZeroHedge will corrode your brain, fyi.

Here is the source article:

Much of the money donated to the MFF was given to help protesters get out of jail after Floyd’s death, and for “nuisance bail” for gross misdemeanor offenses. But, many of the protesters arrested were quickly released or only received citations.

When asked how many protesters were bailed out, Lewin responded, “probably a dozen in terms a direct bail actions.” 

Before Floyd’s death, MFF bailed out 563 people with an average bail of $342, according to numbers provided by the group.

Since Floyd, the fund has bailed out 184 people, but the average bail is much higher, $13,195. MFF is also assisting 400 people with what they call pre-trial justice, like court fines, legal fees and lost wages. About 83% of those bailed out, the group said, have been Black, indigenous, or people of color.
- Fox Minny.

- I'm fine with cash bail and don't support what this group supports, but I get the idea of people so poor they can't access the bail system, and especially of supporting protesters. I'm also pro-free speech and bail is an entirely local issue. Harris also made clear why she posted the link to the group:

to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.
Trump campaign taking leaps and bounds on this one.

bail out the criminals and get 'em back on the streets

who voted on that one thread that GOP is the ones behind the rioting/looting ???

Choice between a candidate who contributes to a fund for people not convicted of any crimes or a candidate who pardons his convicted criminal buddies. 

Wait, isn't Fox News the most watched cable news channel?

This thread is the PSF in a nutshell. The left constantly questions how anyone can support the president with how terrible a person he is. When the right asks a similar question about a Dem, the left responds with a bunch of whataboutisms. In other words, we should criticize Trump, but not Biden or Harris. God forbid. 

This country will be in a better place when people realize both sides are out for only themselves and they dont care one iota about you. 

This thread is the PSF in a nutshell. The left constantly questions how anyone can support the president with how terrible a person he is. When the right asks a similar question about a Dem, the left responds with a bunch of whataboutisms. In other words, we should criticize Trump, but not Biden or Harris. God forbid. 

This country will be in a better place when people realize both sides are out for only themselves and they dont care one iota about you. 
I  really don't care do you?

Choice between a candidate who contributes to a fund for people not convicted of a any crimes or a candidate who pardons his convicted criminal buddies. 
Yes, its a shame Obama pardoned nearly 2000 people...but he isnt running this time. 

Which one of his former staffers did Obama pardon?
Im guessing none. Not as bad as pardoning someone who was an Army Intelligence analyst convicted of leaking documents that revealed classified information...but we all have different opinions. 

It is today's political climate in a nutshell...people talking partial truths (at best) to bash another person and make claims that are not really supported by facts...then expecting everyone to criticize that VP candidate for something.

And yeah...when it comes down to choosing between 2 candidates...there will be whataboutisms.  Because the current occupant of the White House is that bad.

This wasn't some similar question about a dem...it was a bogus scenario meant to troll people.

Yes, its a shame Obama pardoned nearly 2000 people...but he isnt running this time. 
You just complained about whataboutisms...then this is your reply not a few minutes later?

One that completely ignores what the complaint was in the fist place about pardons.  Does comparing sheer number matter?  Is it the same as pardoning those who may have committed crimes for your benefit...who were on the payroll of POTUS?  Do you think all pardons are equal?

Im guessing none. Not as bad as pardoning someone who was an Army Intelligence analyst convicted of leaking documents that revealed classified information...but we all have different opinions. 
Umm...Trump did similar there too...did he not pardon Scooter Libby?

You just complained about whataboutisms...then this is your reply not a few minutes later?

One that completely ignores what the complaint was in the fist place about pardons.  Does comparing sheer number matter?  Is it the same as pardoning those who may have committed crimes for your benefit...who were on the payroll of POTUS?  Do you think all pardons are equal?
I was just trying to fit in. 

In reality, I dont believe the president should have authority to pardon anyone. 

Want to play games with semantics of pardons vs commutations?
Oh....ok.....

facts vs feelings....I get it.

I guess that he could canonize someone and we'll call it semantics....

Whatever progresses the agenda of, "Orange Man, Bad".

Oh....ok.....

facts vs feelings....I get it.

I guess that he could canonize someone and we'll call it semantics....

Whatever progresses the agenda of, "Orange Man, Bad".
Or understanding the point of what he was saying was clear even saying pardon vs saying commuted sentence.

And yes...in the instance of commuting sentences of his cronies...that was bad.  

Or understanding the point of what he was saying was clear even saying pardon vs saying commuted sentence.

And yes...in the instance of commuting sentences of his cronies...that was bad.  
..or....making a false statement...

again...semantics

Oh, back to semantics i see. 

Providing the money to bail them out vs. Bailing them out.

It's all semantics.
Not really...the semantics started from the beginning with a trolling thread from a trolling poster making claims about who was bailed out with the funds from.  Saints shed some light on it...which went largely ignored because the agenda of some.

HTH

Not really...the semantics started from the beginning with a trolling thread from a trolling poster making claims about who was bailed out with the funds from.  Saints shed some light on it...which went largely ignored because the agenda of some.

HTH
...as opposed to the agenda of others?

ZERO INTEGRITY. 
That's the basic Democratic method.  Pretend it doesn't exist until it can no longer the ignored or it goes away.  That's why you saw zero mention of riots and unrest across America by the Democratic party nor one single speaker in the entire DNC over four days mention it until Don Lemon pointed out that tpolls are slipping and it needed addressed.  

The Democrats want to remove cash bail across the USa as they have said it's oppressive and disadvantageous to people who can't afford it.  So we know their reason for support but we have also seen this activity in practice  in New York and it's disasterous.  

She said what she said on June 1.  The tweet is still there.  She went on the corner report shortly after and said the activity won't stop and don't expect it to until their "justice" is served.  Several DE emocratic politicians have outright encouraged people to keep stirring things up and have not been corrected or disavowed.  It's a clear mindset from the party that is pushing it. 

That's the basic Democratic method.  Pretend it doesn't exist until it can no longer the ignored or it goes away.  That's why you saw zero mention of riots and unrest across America by the Democratic party nor one single speaker in the entire DNC over four days mention it until Don Lemon pointed out that tpolls are slipping and it needed addressed.  

The Democrats want to remove cash bail across the USa as they have said it's oppressive and disadvantageous to people who can't afford it.  So we know their reason for support but we have also seen this activity in practice  in New York and it's disasterous.  

She said what she said on June 1.  The tweet is still there.  She went on the corner report shortly after and said the activity won't stop and don't expect it to until their "justice" is served.  Several DE emocratic politicians have outright encouraged people to keep stirring things up and have not been corrected or disavowed.  It's a clear mindset from the party that is pushing it. 
Which politicians have encouraged "stirring things up" in a violent way?

Encouraging protest and even civil unrest is not the same thing...nor should it be disavowed.  It should be pushed...it is how we enact change in this country when those in power (no matter what party they are members of) continue to resist and refuse change.

Users who are viewing this thread