What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stop Boneless Chicken Wings (1 Viewer)

Boneless are a money grab by restaurants. Tenders/nuggets are significantly cheaper than bone-in wings, especially over the last 5-10 years as wing popularity exploded. Some places price the boneless lower, but if you’re in a place where they are same price or only slightly cheaper they are gouging you.

lotsa places (esp the south) consider anything in a burger bun a burger

i do not like eating meat off the bone w my hands (i get caveman flashes & they gross me out - actually went vegan a coupla times as a kid because of it) but i purely love wing meat, so i was psyched at the prospect of boneless wings. taint even close

I love when the dude in the background laughs and the speaker gets upset.

And - he's completely accurate.

Boneless wings sounds like someone just removed the bones from actual chicken wings before cooking them. Terribly misleading. These stupid nuggets in sauce need a better name. Boneless wings ain't it.

Ftr if I was on that council I would have been pissed at wasting my time lol
Had to be a nice break from talking about zoning ordinances, building permits, and people complaining about their neighbor's shrubs.  :shrug:  

So, are they going to vote on this or not?

if you support this, then I hope you can sleep at night when all the people who take the bones out of the wing for you are unemployed. 

Users who are viewing this thread