What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade 10 team PPR (Chubb) (1 Viewer)

LaFours

Footballguy
In a dynasty league 10 team ppr. I’m thinking the Kamara owner maybe feeling a bit iffy on him. 
I’m starting to worry about the possibility of Chubb’s production taking more of a bit than I’m comfortable with.

Chubb is an 11th rd value, Kamara is a 13th rd. 
How do you feel about a trade of Chubb and my 1st round (6th overall), for Karmara and their 1st round (5th overall).

Thanks

In a dynasty league 10 team ppr. I’m thinking the Kamara owner maybe feeling a bit iffy on him. 
I’m starting to worry about the possibility of Chubb’s production taking more of a bit than I’m comfortable with.

Chubb is an 11th rd value, Kamara is a 13th rd. 
How do you feel about a trade of Chubb and my 1st round (6th overall), for Karmara and their 1st round (5th overall).

Thanks
what do you mean by this? Chubb is an 11th rd value, Kamara is a 13th rd. 

For our dynasty we track what rd they were drafted in initially. So Chubb was drafted in the 11th, Alvin the 13th.

Last edited by a moderator:
in PPR Kamara way more valuable, offer straight up or mask with more players involve, I don't see why he will even consider to give you 1.05 for 1.06 on top .

Kamara better player and also in 13 more value than Chubb in 11, although it is not a big deal to me. 

For our dynasty we track what rd they were drafted in initially. So Chubb was drafted in the 11th, Alvin the 13th.
That is irrelevant at this point.........unless your keeper cost is you take the player in the original round drafted.....but then Kamara is even more valuable.  I am not sure why you think an owner would take a lesser pick and lesser player in trade.

Yeah not sure he will but he’s let the league know he’s available and for myself Chubb seemed the player I’d be willing to move.

Users who are viewing this thread