What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

a junk drawer - do you have one? (1 Viewer)

Do you have a junk drawer?

• yes

Votes: 118 92.9%
  • no

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
Of course. Where else would I store my rubber bands, coupons, screwdriver, address book, paper clips, ruler, scissors, twist ties, address labels, scrap paper, push pins, three pennies, glasses repair kit, letter opener, keys that i have no idea what they open, candy, dog collar, and old flip phone.

Went with yes.  Have a drawer that’s mostly batteries, charging cords and some small screw drivers.

however we also have a tray in our silverware drawer that has rubber bands and other random stuff.  Also keep lottery tickets, gift cards, a few dollars in cash in there too.  And coupons 

My wife getting rid of ours regularly adds unneeded strife to our relationship.  Now the random things that were found within 2 minutes of rummaging through the junk drawer are scattered throughout our home and take weeks to find, or I just buy a new one.  We have about 4 tape measures now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything in my house is pretty organized except of one kitchen drawer that has miscellaneous sauce packets toothpicks, bag clips, rubber bands, cake candles and maybe an animal or two.

I think so. I assume my wife puts the random #### I accidentally bring home in my pockets from work somewhere.

I just looked.

Rubber bands, staples, staple remover, assorted pens, cards, white out, 3 scotch tapes, Elmer's glue, super glue, a couple screw drivers, an old remote that I just tossed, expired pizza coupons, string, AA and AAA batteries, golf tees, and a unused gift card for 50.00!!

I just looked.

Rubber bands, staples, staple remover, assorted pens, cards, white out, 3 scotch tapes, Elmer's glue, super glue, a couple screw drivers, an old remote that I just tossed, expired pizza coupons, string, AA and AAA batteries, golf tees, and a unused gift card for 50.00!!
Attica!  Attica!

I’m kind of anal about things and like for everything to be in it’s place.  I voted no but In reality there’s some things that just don’t have a standard place to go.

One thing I learned a long time ago - don’t hoard and don’t keep things “just in case” or “maybe I’ll use it one day”.  Has kept our house somewhat clutter free even with 6 people and 2 dogs.

I’m kind of anal about things and like for everything to be in it’s place.  I voted no but In reality there’s some things that just don’t have a standard place to go.

One thing I learned a long time ago - don’t hoard and don’t keep things “just in case” or “maybe I’ll use it one day”.  Has kept our house somewhat clutter free even with 6 people and 2 dogs.
Which is down from the previous 8 people 2 dogs and a lizard, right?

huh, i would have thought that was a no go

I contest that 98% of the crap in our house is junk but every time I bring that up to the wife, we get into an argument.     :shrug:  

my wife has 3.  I have none.  If it's in a junk drawer it belongs in the trash.  As does half the other crud she's bought over the last 23 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife getting rid of ours regularly adds unneeded strife to our relationship.  Now the random things that were found within 2 minutes of rummaging through the junk drawer are scattered throughout our home and take weeks to find, or I just buy a new one.  We have about 4 tape measures now.
Yup.  I think we have about a dozen $1 tape measures and scissors scattered around the house.  Every time I can't find one in the junk drawer I go to the dollar store and buy 2-3 more.

Users who are viewing this thread