What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup Dynasty League 4-6 Owners Needed (1 Viewer)

49ernut99

Footballguy
New start up dynasty league through yahoo. The league manager will look for another service to keep track of offseason transactions or he will do it manually. He  prefers yahoo for in season. Large rosters (QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 5 Flex) PPR, .2 a carry. Looking for 12-14 active managers so far we have 8 teams. Was thinking free but would be open to a small buy in. Hoping to draft as soon as league is full, but right now the draft is set for Monday 9/7 at 6:30pm. Email the league manager at jakelippens@gmail.com if interested.

Ok great, please email Jake at jakelippens@gmail.com an email and let him know you guys are interested. He will send you a league invite.

He said he would send you an invite. He said he email you back. If you didn’t get anything send me your email address and I will make sure you get an invite.

I’m interested as well. What’s the buy in?
Hey bro.  Bobby here.  Jake's post indicates free but hoping there would be a small buy-in.  I assume this is something we will decide once the league is full, but that;'s just my guess.  I wouldn't presume to speak for the commish!

Users who are viewing this thread