What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League with 1 DP (1 Viewer)

Sid

Footballguy
playing with IDP for the first time in a while.. but only 1 DP per team.  Suggestions for a good rankings list?  When to draft a DP?  etc..  thanks!

playing with IDP for the first time in a while.. but only 1 DP per team.  Suggestions for a good rankings list?  When to draft a DP?  etc..  thanks!
IDP scoring system? What hosting site? How knowledgeable with IDP are the their owners?

if its only 1 IDP in the lineup you can treat it like a kicker.  You will always be able to find one that will score well.  

However as @JoeSteeler pointed out knowing the scoring system will help in knowing what type of player to pick up.  I would use this as a streaming position.  There is no need to waste a roster spot on bench players.

if its only 1 IDP in the lineup you can treat it like a kicker.  You will always be able to find one that will score well.  

However as @JoeSteeler pointed out knowing the scoring system will help in knowing what type of player to pick up.  I would use this as a streaming position.  There is no need to waste a roster spot on bench players.
I am in a 12 team league that starts 1 IDP and was able to get Darius Leonard in round 15

I am in a 12 team league that starts 1 IDP and was able to get Darius Leonard in round 15
With having only 1 start it completely devalues the position to the point it is meaningless.  Getting Leonard is like getting Tucker or Gostkowski back in the day.  Its nice to have but generally you can pick guys off the waiver to stream and do just as good.

Users who are viewing this thread