What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

6th Draft Slot - Wednesday Night Draft (1 Viewer)

Goooals

Footballguy
Draft is tomorrow night.  10 Team Non-PPR

We already know the 1st three picks so let's not discuss that. I strongly believe that Henry and Cook will go 1.04 and 1.05.

Lots of options at 1.06. I've mocked Thomas and have ruled him out as I do not like my RB2 that I get in the 3rd round. For me choices are:

Kamara, Jacobs or CEH.  As of now, I like them in that order.

AK - Has done it before and is playing to be the highest paid RB in the league if a contract doesn't get signed; Injuries are a part of the game at RB and I'm not worried about his. 

JJ -  I'm more worried about the team then Jacobs, If they are only above average and down early, they could abandon the run; game script. 

CEH - Could be a beast; Reid likes a bell cow; but why do I want a rookie on my team when I have two other sure fire first round picks there that will get me 1st round points. There isn't any upside picking a 1st round pick as they have to perform. You win with your other picks.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside of those top five, I would probably reach for Jacobs.  There are so few bellcow backs.  CEH is tempting, but will Reid trust a rookie to protect Mahomes?  PPR might push me to Kamara....

there is a decent chance that MT or Kamara or CEH or even Mahomes go top five leaving you a shot at 4Henry or 5Cook...

Last edited by a moderator:
Henry ahead of Kamara? Feel like Kamara is universally either #4 or #5. And with a contract agreement "imminent" I feel like some of the previoius Kamara risk could be in the process of being wrung out.

Outside of those top five, I would probably reach for Jacobs.  There are so few bellcow backs.  CEH is tempting, but will Reid trust a rookie to protect Mahomes?  PPR might push me to Kamara....

there is a decent chance that MT or Kamara or CEH or even Mahomes go top five leaving you a shot at 4Henry or 5Cook...
This scenario could happen.

In a non-ppr, I've seen Henry ranked as high as 4th. 

How do you all rank Henry, Cook and Kamara in a non-ppr? I said before that I thought both Henry and Cook would be gone, but it may not happen. If all 3 are there, then it get's interesting.

I'm not sure there is a wrong answer here:

My opinion:

Henry had one year to be the man and he was - He has earned the #4

Less mouths to feed in Min; Cook is my #5

Kamara falls to 6, but could be a steal.

Thoughts?

This scenario could happen.

In a non-ppr, I've seen Henry ranked as high as 4th. 

How do you all rank Henry, Cook and Kamara in a non-ppr? I said before that I thought both Henry and Cook would be gone, but it may not happen. If all 3 are there, then it get's interesting.

I'm not sure there is a wrong answer here:

My opinion:

Henry had one year to be the man and he was - He has earned the #4

Less mouths to feed in Min; Cook is my #5

Kamara falls to 6, but could be a steal.

Thoughts?
I have Henry at four....he has only done it for one year and he carried a lot last year, especially playoffs.  He doesn’t catch the ball really, but he is one guy that could rack up another 300 carries and contribute a ton of touchdowns....

Users who are viewing this thread