What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Are Your Super Bowl Picks? (1 Viewer)

I don't see the KCC machine slowing down any.  If anything they are more deadly with CEH in the backfield.  If Mahomes can stay upright, they go for sure.

I'll go with Seattle in the NFC.  Russ has weapons, inclusive of the old man Greg Olsen who will pair nicely in 2-TE sets with Dissly.  If Carson stays healthy they are the NFC rep.

Chiefs will blow them out in the Bowl.

It’s amazing how little I know about the teams now that I’m not doing fantasy this year.  Still looking forward to watching, but I just don’t know where anyone is.  The Texans traded Hopkins?  WTF

Going Tampa Bay vs. Baltimore.

L. Jackson and the GOAT in the house.

By GOAT, you all knew I meant Chris Godwin, right?

I don't get the Cowboys love - is the typical, this is our year stuff?  What exactly have they done other than get rid of Garrett?

What exactly have they done other than get rid of Garrett?
Well they lost their 2nd team all pro corner, their all pro center retired unexpectedly, their starting RG is starting the season on IR and their biggest FA signing is out for the year off the top of my head

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread