What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another Officer Shooting...tonight 2 in Louisville. (1 Viewer)

Nothing good comes of all that...nothing.

Praying for all involved to stay safe and especially the officers shot and in harms way.

Crap like one of those Boogaloo boy #######s?
It is amazing how many of these Boogaloo boys end up being black.  It is also amazing how 100 percent of these narratives spun up around the shootings by police officers end up getting critical details wrong.  Big Lies Matter.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Biden @JoeBiden 9h

Even amidst the profound grief & anger today's decision generated, violence is never & can never be the answer. Those who engage in it must be held accountable. Jill & I are keeping the officers shot tonight in Louisville in our prayers. We wish them both a swift & full recovery.

It is also amazing how 100 percent of these narratives spun up around the shootings by police officers end up getting critical details wrong
PINEVILLE, La. — A Louisiana police officer is facing criminal mischief and malfeasance in office charges after claiming he was shot in a Sunday ambush when he actually shot himself, his department confirmed.

John Michael Goulart Jr., an officer with the Pineville Police Department, was booked into the Rapides Parish Detention Center at 4:48 p.m. Monday and released about 45 minutes later on a $10,500 bond, The Town Talk in Alexandria reported.

Goulart, 25, originally claimed that he was shot once in the leg and that a second shot hit the rear door of his police cruiser at around 11:20 p.m. Sunday as he was exiting his vehicle at a shopping center, KALB reported.

“There were shots fired at the officer. The officer didn’t return fire on anybody. He was exiting the patrol vehicle at the shopping center (when) he was ambushed by an unknown person at this time, and two shots were fired: One striking him, and the other hit the vehicle,” Deputy Chief Darrell Basco, the department’s public information officer, told the TV station following the initial report.

PINEVILLE, La. — A Louisiana police officer is facing criminal mischief and malfeasance in office charges after claiming he was shot in a Sunday ambush when he actually shot himself, his department confirmed.

John Michael Goulart Jr., an officer with the Pineville Police Department, was booked into the Rapides Parish Detention Center at 4:48 p.m. Monday and released about 45 minutes later on a $10,500 bond, The Town Talk in Alexandria reported.

Goulart, 25, originally claimed that he was shot once in the leg and that a second shot hit the rear door of his police cruiser at around 11:20 p.m. Sunday as he was exiting his vehicle at a shopping center, KALB reported.

“There were shots fired at the officer. The officer didn’t return fire on anybody. He was exiting the patrol vehicle at the shopping center (when) he was ambushed by an unknown person at this time, and two shots were fired: One striking him, and the other hit the vehicle,” Deputy Chief Darrell Basco, the department’s public information officer, told the TV station following the initial report.
:shrug: see, they were wrong again! 

It is amazing how many of these Boogaloo boys end up being black.  It is also amazing how 100 percent of these narratives spun up around the shootings by police officers end up getting critical details wrong.  Big Lies Matter.  
I'm curious, how many of the Boogaloo boys ended up being black?

Sinn, you may want to check out just who is running these cities.
Leadership starts at the top.

Trump is running on his ability to bring everyone under control.  On the evidence, I'd say that is fanciful thinking - given that, if he could do that, he would do that.

Trump is running on his ability to bring everyone under control.  On the evidence, I'd say that is fanciful thinking - given that, if he could do that, he would do that.
sorry but he doesn't run these cities.  he tried to help but Portland said they didn't want his help.  how has that turned out?  Portland his fault?  That is why States have a Governor & Mayors, but you know that.

I like how this is Trump's fault but I'm used to it.   Something bad happens, well you know the rest of that sentence to.

I find you quite astute most of the time, but a little lacking this time.

it's all good.

sorry but he doesn't run these cities.  he tried to help but Portland said they didn't want his help.  how has that turned out?  Portland his fault?  That is why States have a Governor & Mayors, but you know that.

I like how this is Trump's fault but I'm used to it.   Something bad happens, well you know the rest of that sentence to.
Are they protesting city, state or national issues? I haven’t kept up. Not much a mayor can do about national issues. 

My guess is that professional rioters/opportunists are taking advantage of turmoil to ruin peaceful protests. 

Are they protesting city, state or national issues? I haven’t kept up. Not much a mayor can do about national issues. 

My guess is that professional rioters/opportunists are taking advantage of turmoil to ruin peaceful protests. 
well, a mayor can can support their own police protecting a police department & a federal building.   That doesn't seem so hard.  

you are right though, a lot of paid protesters & rioters taking advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread