What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cast your vote for the worst head coach in the league (1 Viewer)

Please choose carefully unlike the Jets front office

• Adam Gase

Votes: 139 76.0%
  • Other

Votes: 44 24.0%

• Total voters
I don't get this at all.  Two guys who were saddled with teams that were made to lose.  I can maybe see Taylor depending on how this season goes being an absolutely terrible coach, but he has nothing to work with on these Bengal teams.

As for Flores... The entire year was a firesale of every single player of note for the dolphins and they /still managed to win 5 games/. That's amazing.  Give any other non-belichek coach that team and team and they're 3-13 at BEST.  Pulling out wins at all with a team of nobody's gets him another two years and a gold star in my book.
The longer Bobby Hart remains a starter the more Taylor is gonna move up this list.

-QG

Does he though? Stafford, Ragnow, an injured Golladay. What else? Quinn has really prioritized non athletes and low impact positions the last few years.
Whoa, hold on. I am not defending Quinn at all. Quinn is worse than Patricia at his job. I mean, it's Quinn who brought him here and let 9-7 Caldwell go.

That being said, yeah, the Lions have more talent than the Jets and it's not even close in my opinion.  

Payne said:
Whoa, hold on. I am not defending Quinn at all. Quinn is worse than Patricia at his job. I mean, it's Quinn who brought him here and let 9-7 Caldwell go.

That being said, yeah, the Lions have more talent than the Jets and it's not even close in my opinion.  
That’s fair. I just wonder if it’s enough to talent to really make a difference.

I think the Jets should look at replacing Gase with Matt Patricia after the Lions fire him.

Replacing the worst coach in the league with the 2nd worse coach in the league seems like the surest way to guarantee an upgrade

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Jets should look at replacing Gase with Matt Patricia after the Lions fire him.

Replacing the worst coach in the league with the 2nd worse coach in the league seems like the surest way to guarantee an upgrade
I’ve been joking with my Lions-fan friend that the Lions will replace Patricia with Gase. Gase is from Michigan, it makes perfect sense for the Ford family!

I'd like to re-vote this week for Adam Gase

Yes Quinn is going to be fired but at least they play all the way to the end, games super competitive, pandemic has everyone on edge, no need for a replacement this week, other teams look like they are getting lifeless slowly...

I'd like to re-vote this week for Adam Gase

Yes Quinn is going to be fired but at least they play all the way to the end, games super competitive, pandemic has everyone on edge, no need for a replacement this week, other teams look like they are getting lifeless slowly...
Quinn can't step on the field and tackle and that's the biggest issue with the Falcons D right now. That TD by ARob was the result of defenders that can't tackle. Nobody should have to coach a defender on how to tackle by the time they make it to this level. It's like a WR that can't catch. If they haven't figured it out by now, why are they on the field?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill O’Brien doing all he can to keep pace in this fight. Wasting a generational talent at QB and has his team firmly in control of last place. 

To top it off...at least we have a high first round pick next year at this rat.....oh wait, he traded that away too. You’re welcome Miami. 

Bill O’Brien doing all he can to keep pace in this fight. Wasting a generational talent at QB and has his team firmly in control of last place. 

To top it off...at least we have a high first round pick next year at this rat.....oh wait, he traded that away too. You’re welcome Miami. 
Houston lost on the road to a playoff team. That is doing nothing to keep pace with Gase.

It did take 2.5 games for the Bears to figure out Foles was better than Trubisky. I mean, that’s gotta be worth a special mention at least.  :shrug:  

Quinn is not long for Atlanta, but he at least has coached his team to a Super Bowl.  Gase is just awful on every level imaginable.

Hot Sauce Guy said:
It did take 2.5 games for the Bears to figure out Foles was better than Trubisky. I mean, that’s gotta be worth a special mention at least.  :shrug:  
I think he's better than Minshew and Wentz too. But that's 3 teams that felt otherwise. 

Has any other HC gone 2-14 in his last 16?

How about losing 12 of the last 13 (after leading in all but one of those games)?

Has any other coach blown six straight double digit leads?

:coffee:

Has any other HC gone 2-14 in his last 16?

How about losing 12 of the last 13 (after leading in all but one of those games)?

Has any other coach blown six straight double digit leads?

:coffee:
Gase has as many double digit losses as he does career wins. 30 for 30 club and not the good one. 

Gase now pressing to make a strong case for worst NFL coach of all time. This is starting to get out of hand. 

Users who are viewing this thread