What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop 1 of Scott, Williams, Lamb or Goedert (1 Viewer)

richgator

Footballguy
I am in a 12 team PPR league.  I have to drop one of the following players:. Goedert (I have Kittle), Boston Scott, Darrel Williams, CeeDee Lamb, James White, Anthony Miller, or Benny Snell.  These are all bench players or possible Flex so I am trying to keep high upside players.  Who should I dump?

Goedert, Lamb, Miller and Snell shouldn't be on this list.  White probably should be on there either.

It's Scott or Williams.  I'd probably drop Williams.

I agree with your two choices.  I listed my entire bench for context.  It is hard to drop Williams when an injury could make him a top 10 rb in a high powered offense.  That and Scott had an audition last week as RB1 and didn't show much.

I agree with your two choices.  I listed my entire bench for context.  It is hard to drop Williams when an injury could make him a top 10 rb in a high powered offense.  That and Scott had an audition last week as RB1 and didn't show much.
I just don't see Williams in anything more than a timeshare should CEH get hurt.  I assume they would bring Washington up and there may be 3 way committee.

Users who are viewing this thread