What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF: Bengals Vs Browns! Powerhouse matchup of the best 2 NFL teams in Ohio! (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
Who’s excited?!   :excited:

I have a LB & a DB in this game. :sadbanana:

....but if Boyd shows well, I may be making a dynasty trade.  :excited:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rolling out Nick Chubb and CLE Def with confidence.

Down with CLE as week 2 survivor pick with less confidence.

Avoiding Browns -6 like the plague....Burrow with a late game back door cover

Let's go OBJ and KHunt!!! Looking forward to this one, some complain about TNF but I love having football on Thursday
I’m shocked the swear filter doesn’t mask that. I had a Kareem Hunt theme-named team in a league a couple years back when he was a chief & apparently my friends wife was offended by it. 

so.....success! :pickle:  

Took the Browns D and I've got a couple shares of Hunt, Chubb, one of OBJ, and one Burrow. Sold one share of Mixon today in my big dynasty that disbands after this year. I'm back to back champ, it is FFPC rules (TE Premium), 96 teams, and moved Mixon and Ebron for Andrews and Gaskin. Managed to get it in before kickoff so the other guy can use Mixon. I was going to bench him this week anyway. Anyway I really didn't like what I saw from the Bengals O line last week (or last year) so felt compelled to move Mixon. For those that have him, you can think me in advance as he puts up 200 and 2. YW.

Got Mixon and Chubb in 2 leagues, Garrett in one and Jojo Natson as a KR in one

I have to say, I like the booth guys sitting further apart. It was always a little oddly uncomfortable to see them standing shoulder in shoulder like a buddy cop movie poster. 

Oh - wait, it’s Joe Buck. I may switch to NFL deportees & listen in Spanish. :o  

I'll repeat the same thing from last week:

Can the NFL quit with the ref trotting over to the sideline to make a replay review?  Let an official in charge of reviews do so in real time (like the rest of the television viewing public).  Punt that horrible system into the sun already.

I'll repeat the same thing from last week:

Can the NFL quit with the ref trotting over to the sideline to make a replay review?  Let an official in charge of reviews do so in real time (like the rest of the television viewing public).  Punt that horrible system into the sun already.
For close plays the review should start even before the challenge is made...then if I it is made they will be ready to rule

That is why the NFL replay challenge rule is stupid.  You should get a minimum of 2 challenges yes but you should get to keep challenging until you miss 1.  The rule is if you get 2 right you get a 3rd but that is the limit.  What if the refs just keep getting it wrong you only get to fix the call 3 times ?  Should go on until you miss 1.

Is this crowd noise from the few fans or also pumped in for TV?
Last week in KC fox claimed there was no pumped in crowd noise over top of the fans. I don’t see that possible tonight with only 6,000 fans. Granted I don’t recall how many KC had but it seemed more than 6K. 

They're not respecting Burrow on that Read Option at all. He's going to keep that one time and get 10+ yards.

Users who are viewing this thread