What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Podcasts (1 Viewer)

Mongidig

Footballguy
Do you guys listen to any good podcasts? I'm trying to find pods that aren't trying to hard to be entertaining. It seems most pods cater to 10 short bench leagues which is boring imo. 

The Audible football guys is the best. They dive right into the football discussion unlike almost every other pod. They know what they are talking about and go deep on players.

I like CBS Sports fantasy football today. It's a fun podcast. 

The Harris podcast is good when he is talking football. Unfortunately he likes to play listener created songs that are stupid and annoying. 

Fantasy Football Advice is excellent. They give stat based opinions on players. They are very short though.

Do you guys listen to any good podcasts? I'm trying to find pods that aren't trying to hard to be entertaining. It seems most pods cater to 10 short bench leagues which is boring imo. 

The Audible football guys is the best. They dive right into the football discussion unlike almost every other pod. They know what they are talking about and go deep on players.

The Harris podcast is good when he is talking football. Unfortunately he likes to play listener created songs that are stupid and annoying. 

Fantasy Football Advice is excellent. They give stat based opinions on players. They are very short though.
I enjoy CBS Fantasy Football Today 

Harris Football podcast is really good (his cousin on Fridays is a complete tool though)

PFF Fantasy Podcast I like

Establish the Run is good (what's free that is - I'm not playing for the premium)

Rotoworld Football can be a decent listen if you have extra time  

I've listened to countless ones over the years.

The CBS one can be a bit hokey at times, but overall its consistent, and gives reasonable takes.  The Harris podcast is ok, but sometimes its just so bland bland.  He needs someone to bounce ideas off of, a regular there to spice it up.

(I miss the days of Matthew Berry -kinda-, but only when Nate Ravitz was on there it was much more entertaining than it is today)

I don't listen to them for the "entertainment", but a little sprinkling of that in there here and there is OK too.

My one go to podcast currently is "FANTASY FOOTBALL WEEKLY with Paul Charchian" .  You generally have 3 guys on there with varying views, and I like that as I can listen to all of them and sort out my own choices.   That said, I have a bit of a dry sense of humor, and I like that podcast.

I know it gets mixed reviews here, and some board members don't much care for it. I like it "overall" more than most others, but there are a few that are good for "info only", and others for "entertainment", but FFW is the one I like the most.

The Audible/FBG is another good one too.  But ironically, thats one I seem to listen to more in the offseason.  I don't know for sure, its just seemed to happen that way the last couple years.   I still listen to it in season too though.

TZM

Spot on regarding the Harris podcast. He has great information but there is so much non-info nonsense that it makes it tough to listen to. 

I obsessively consume fantasy podcasts and The Fantasy Footballers is, by far, the best.  Funny as hell too and so many clicked with their sense of humor they created a spinoff comedy podcast called The Spitballers which is amazing.  After that, I don't mind Fantasy Pros and Yahoo particularly Matt Harmon.  Audible too.

Users who are viewing this thread