What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 2 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

He is getting his ankle taped. Didn't he fall on both knees on the touchdown? I thought it would be a knee.
Seemed like he was not running smoothly on the td run from moment he got the ball. I wonder if it was on a previous play. 

My biggest worry was losing guy’s to Coronavirus. This is ridiculous. My top 4 WR’s are out and my back up TE on just one team.

tyrod talor hurt in pregame warmups, herbert started, led opening drive to rushing td

also, the 2020 KC chiefs defense is inactive, the 2018 chiefs D has subbed in for today

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt Barrows @mattbarrows

The preliminary diagnosis for Jimmy Garoppolo: A high-ankle sprain. That can be a 4-6-week injury depending on the severity.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora

Injury to explosive @49ers RB Raheem Mostert being looked at as a possible MCL, not ACL. Could miss some time

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora

Injury to explosive @49ers RB Raheem Mostert being looked at as a possible MCL, not ACL. Could miss some time
On the radio (after I posted original) they updated & said possible sprain. Hopefully not torn. 

Just saw Shannahan in the presser. He didn’t seem too concerned about Mostert but that’s because Bosa is likely OFS with the torn ACL. :doh:  

I can't remember a week as bad as this in the 25 years that I've been playing. That doesn't even count all the injuries before this week started. Just brutal although not as brutal as watching my Jets play.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

49ers believe RB Raheem Mostert suffered a mild sprain of the MCL. How long Mostert will be sidelined depends on the MRI.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Broncos’ QB Drew Lock, who was in a sling after today’s loss to Pittsburgh, sprained his AC and is expected to be sidelined between 2-6 weeks, per me and

@Jeff_Legwold  He will undergo an MRI on Monday to help determine extent of damage and how long he will miss.

I can't remember a week as bad as this in the 25 years that I've been playing. That doesn't even count all the injuries before this week started. Just brutal although not as brutal as watching my Jets play.
Never seen this amount of carnage before.   JFC.   

No doubt. This week 2 of 2020 has been a bloodbath. 

Sammy Watkins to the locker room after getting smashed in the head by a head-first diving LB on a catch (no flag).

David J. Chao - ProFootballDoc @ProFootballDoc

#SammyWatkins @Chiefs took a helmet to helmet blow to the temple and is very slow to get up. Don't see how he returns today. Headed for concussion protocol. No flag on the play.

Users who are viewing this thread