What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Falcons vs Cowboys - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Hayden Hurst with the big 42 yard TD reception. Nice play design there, I hope this is the beginning of many more.

The Cowboys are a dumpster fire. There is no way they should be this bad. And Prescott’s next contract keeps dropping and dropping.

i still love all of the pre-season love for the Cowboys. McCathy has been a bum for most of his career, yet he spends one afternoon looking at analytics and the fanbase is convinced he is a good coach now

Matt Ryan's only completed four passes so far. Unusual game script, it looks like (not watching).

I’m watching on periscope cause fox 5 here in DC is playing the Bad News Bears reboot even though the Skins play at 4. 

I can’t remember if this as ever happened before, makes no sense.  

Gotta tell you, Gurley must be really washed up for the falcons to not even create passing plays for him. He was one of the best catching backs in the game and right now, Ryan is never looking for him on short passes....Gurley is a non-factor in this game. I was one of those guys who really thought he would be big in Atlanta and I know it's only 2 games but man, he is not looking great and he is not being looked at in the passing game at all even as a security blanket for Ryan. 

Not looking good so far....big disappointment to me.

Gotta tell you, Gurley must be really washed up for the falcons to not even create passing plays for him. He was one of the best catching backs in the game and right now, Ryan is never looking for him on short passes....Gurley is a non-factor in this game. I was one of those guys who really thought he would be big in Atlanta and I know it's only 2 games but man, he is not looking great and he is not being looked at in the passing game at all even as a security blanket for Ryan. 

Not looking good so far....big disappointment to me.
In retrospect, Gurley is serving as a cautionary tale about big running-back contracts. Maybe there's still time to turn things around.

Users who are viewing this thread