What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cardinals Vs The DC FC (1 Viewer)

Man does Kyler look special. He's got a bazooka and one of best runners in the league. Don't know if Cards D holds up to make him an MVP candidate/winner this year, but boy does he look on a different level that could lead the Cards to a very good season even in a tough as hell division.

The conversation starts and ends with Mahomes, for me, of franchise QBs I'd take over Kyler. I don't think outside Vick we've seen such a great running and arm talent in the league. He's just on a different planet than Lamar as a passer. Happy as hell he's here in the desert.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think outside Vick we've seen such a great running and arm talent in the league.
It's the way of the league now.  Look at all the top QBs both in real life and in fantasy. 

Lamar
Mahomes
Wilson
Watson
Dak
Kyler
Allen

Pocket passers are dying.

Need essentially 2 TD's either way. I much prefer going for 2 rather than kicking anyway. 
Major quibble: "Essentially" 2 TDs? What on earth does "essentially" mean? Down eleven is one touchdown, a field goal, and a two-point conversion. Not getting the two there makes it a two touchdown game for certain, not essentially.

The 11 is also 2 td's. If he doesn't go for the 2 there, people are in here complaining that he didn't try for it. He does go for it now, people are complaining he went for it. 

Why was Rivera going for two down twelve in the fourth?

Can anybody explain that? 
So that you know whether you need 2 more TDs or if you can settle for a FG on one of them to tie it up.

Down 18 could mean tying it 2 TDs, 1 with a 2-pt conversion and the other with an XP, plus a FG. But in order for that to work you have to convert the 2-pointer. So it would be great if you could know in advance whether you'll convert it, because if you won't then you know you'll have to keep going for TDs and shouldn't ever settle for a FG. Which is why you go for 2 on the first TD.

Users who are viewing this thread