What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs Seahawks - SNF - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

I kinda wish they had a crowd because it’s always funny to me when something terrible happens to a hyped-up home crowd in the opening moments of a game 

Google it
I didn’t think it was something that serious - I saw Rotoworld said he was inactive but didn’t say why.

i am aware there’s a thing called google and what it’s for - thought it might have been an obscure football reason, and an insider would know. 

I didn’t think it was something that serious - I saw Rotoworld said he was inactive but didn’t say why.

i am aware there’s a thing called google and what it’s for - thought it might have been an obscure football reason, and an insider would know. 
 No offense intended, just hoping to head off a number of replies recounting the terrible news in the game thread 

That ejection was about the same play that Devin Bush had on Jerry Jeudy today. vs the pats it's an ejection. in the other game it wasn't even flagged.

Did anyone not think he wouldn't run it in there? Especially after he had to stop his celebration short the previous play?

Heck I would've zero blitzed there and dared Cam to check down and pass it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread