What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any info would be great (1 Viewer)

steelcityman

Footballguy
Whats up with Cory Littleton in LV?   Hardly any tackles in 2 weeks.

Whats the deal with Darian Thompson in DAL?   He had 1 rush and 1 assist this week?

We start 2 DL, LB and DB each, and 1 flex.   Littleton was my first LB/IDP taken and he is killing me.  Is the LV using him less?   And Thompson had a huge week 1, but was invisible week 2.   I didnt see the DAL game, not sure what happened there vs a passing team like ATL, I expected big numbers.

Lastly, how long is LVE out?   And is Avery Williamson back for the Jets?   He had a couple tackles this week.   And Campbell for ARZ, anything to see there?     

Sorry for so many questions, but I am 0-2 and just lost my SFlex QB(Lock).   I am up against it now.

The Saints only had 19 rushing attempts and were under 24 minutes in time of possession. Raiders only had 46 total tackles as a team so Littleton's opportunity Monday night was depressed.

That said, I share the same concerns after a meh first week vs the Panthers. Can't help but wonder if the team/scheme change (playing WLB in the Raiders 4-3) is part of the problem. Don't want to overreact after 2 weeks (especially considering the lack of tackle opportunity vs the Saints) but in my league IDP's are plentiful and it doesn't make sense to hold on too long either.

And is Avery Williamson back for the Jets?   He had a couple tackles this week.   And Campbell for ARZ, anything to see there?    
I've been following the linebacker situation for the Jets, but I can't tell you a thing about how Williamson looked. I can't watch the freaking games because it's too painful.

Williamson had two tackles and an assist. Here's a quick summary, courtesy of the fine folks that work for the Jets.

"Other than Hewitt, who finished with 6 tackles and 1 QBH, OLBs Jordan Jenkins 41 (67%) and Tarell Basham 37 (61%) led the linebackers. Jenkins registered his first sack of the season and Basham had 2 QBH. ILB Alec Ogletree, who was signed to the active roster from the practice squad on Saturday, played 34 snaps (56%) and Avery Williamson made his season debut after missing last year with a knee injury and Week 1 because of a hamstring ailment; he took 17 snaps (28%). Frankie Luvu had 4 snaps and Harvey Langi had 3."

I presume he or she is talking about Neville Hewitt at first. Sounds like Ogletree out-snapped Williamson.

Whats up with Cory Littleton in LV?   Hardly any tackles in 2 weeks. NOT A LOT OF OPPORTUNITY, PLAYED 100% OF SNAPS

Whats the deal with Darian Thompson in DAL?   He had 1 rush and 1 assist this week? NOT SURE

Lastly, how long is LVE out? 6-8 WEEKS  And is Avery Williamson back for the Jets?   He had a couple tackles this week.   And Campbell for ARZ, anything to see there?     

Sorry for so many questions, but I am 0-2 and just lost my SFlex QB(Lock).   I am up against it now.
Whats up with Cory Littleton in LV?   Hardly any tackles in 2 weeks. NOT A LOT OF OPPORTUNITY, PLAYED 100% OF SNAPS. TOO SOON TO PANIC.

What's the deal with Darian Thompson in DAL?   He had 1 rush and 1 assist this week? NOT SURE. ONLY PLAYED 50% OF SNAPS IN WEEK 2. SOUNDS LIKE BRANDON CARR CAME BACK AND TOOK SOME OF HIS SNAPS MAYBE.

Lastly, how long is LVE out? 6-8 WEEKS  I HAVE READ.

And is Avery Williamson back for the Jets?   He had a couple tackles this week.   WHAT ROCKACTION SAID ABOVE. HE IS BANGED UP BUT WORKING HIS WAY BACK

And Campbell for ARZ, anything to see there?     YES. HE PLAYED 100% AND 98% OF SNAPS IN WEEKS 1 AND 2. SIMMONS SAW HIS SNAP % GO FROM 28% IN WEEK 1 TO 11% IN WEEK 2

Sorry for so many questions, but I am 0-2 and just lost my SFlex QB(Lock).   I am up against it now.  :(

WILL is Littleton's sweet spot. he Raiders don't want him wearing the dot because they want him flying to the ball. It doesn't look like he's doing that very well to me, as if he's struggling to learn the defense. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread