What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Massive trade offered to me? Do I accept? (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Play in a 10 team, 2 QB league, .5 ppr

My team is:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, Derek Carr

RB: Edwards-Helaire, Mixon, Kareem Hunt, Zack Moss

WR: Godwin, Chark, Metcalf, Gallup, Lamb

TE: Waller

This team offered McCaffrey and Julio Jones for CEH and Lamb. He lost both McCaffrey and Mostert to injury. Do I accept or counter?

Their team is:

QB: Brady, Burrow, Cousins

WR: Hopkins, Jones, DeVante Parker, Sammy Watkins

RB: Mostert, Gurley, McCaffrey, Singletary, Latavius Murray

TE: Goedert, Gronkowski

Did you start 2-0?

Depends how much risk you want to take in CMC coming back to form. If it were me, I’d accept. CMC and Julio could be game changers down the road.

You could also try to swap Lamp for Gallup if you see lamb growing into a bigger role. 

Did you start 2-0?

Depends how much risk you want to take in CMC coming back to form. If it were me, I’d accept. CMC and Julio could be game changers down the road.

You could also try to swap Lamp for Gallup if you see lamb growing into a bigger role. 
I am 1-1 right now. I think you're right, it sets me up well down the line but not now. I would rather move Mixon and bump up with Chark as the WR if that did it for him. I am uneasy about Gallup at the moment but if it takes Lamb, that's fine. I don't need two secondary WRs from the same team.

I wouldn't hesitate to make that move. You might be getting the 2 best players, and you have plenty of depth to be able to wait on CMC. 

Users who are viewing this thread