What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's the deal with MFL and IR? (1 Viewer)

They need to fix this before our waivers run for sure.  If not, a temp fix would be to allow anyone to go on IR so it doesn't mess with people trying to add players without having to drop someone.

Ah yes, the app shows (I) but the website shows (O)

definitely need to fix 
Hard to find good programmers these days :)   They don't want to test their changes well enough, just slap changes into production and wait for customers to tell them they have a bug.  As a software developer for 36 years I can tell you it wasn't always that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can place players with an O on our IR so it doesn't matter as long as it's one or the other.  Maybe as a band aid for your league you open up the O designation as allowed for the IR slot.  I think this makes sense for this year since the NFL is allowing a shortened IR duration (3 weeks) so it is essentially the same as someone being week to week and listed as O each week. 

Users who are viewing this thread