What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'd be crazy to bench Waller, right? (1 Viewer)

jawhoo

Footballguy
10 team 0.5ppr, +3 for 100 yards, 10 yards per point, 6 points TD

Look: I was there. Waller won me my game on Monday when things looked bleak. I'm so excited to have him part of my team. But... short week, on the road, against NE who is already good against TEs and also against the greatest coach of all time who is known for taking away an opponent's #1 option. I'm super nervous about a letdown for Waller this week.

My other option is Gesicki tonight, playing a super TE friendly JAX.

FWIW both Yahoo and FBG both project about 1.5 points more for Waller.  With Waller in the lineup, Yahoo sees me as a 1.5 point dog this week, and FBG has me a 4 point dog :( I'm 2-0 with the most points in the league so far, I want this train to roll on! Thanks for any help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I can flex 1 RB/WR/TE. My flex options are below, right now I am planning Harry.

N'Keal Harry NE vs. LV

Preston Williams MIA at JAX

Jerry Jeudy DEN vs. TB

Brandin Cooks HOU at Pit

Malcom Brown LAR at Buf

Mike Gesicki MIA at JAX

I’m not one to talk anybody out of anything, but using a short week justification doesn’t apply here. Your replacement player has an even shorter week?

I’d start the two TEs

I’m not one to talk anybody out of anything, but using a short week justification doesn’t apply here. Your replacement player has an even shorter week?
True, but both teams are on a short week on Thu. LV has 1 less day than NE/Belichick to prepare, + dealing with cross-country travel during Covid.

Users who are viewing this thread