What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The 2020 RE-DRAFT TRADE thread *official* ..... (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
 Ok boys, every year we usually  get this one going, and its helpful to gauge value in our redraft leagues, and try and see what other managers are giving up, to get something.

As always, please try and give a very small bit of context, and also mention *NUMBER OF TEAMS* and  any odd league scoring that may help clarify things.  (Superflex, start 3WRs, PPR, TE premium etc. etc.)

I will list a few  here to get the ball rolling.

10 TEAMER, standard scoring but START 3 WRs no flex -

TEAM A SENDS - JIMMY GAROPOLLO/MIKE EVANS/GEORGE KITTLE

TEAM B SENDS - PATRICK MAHOMES 

(this happened after week 1, when Evans and Kittle were hurt. Still a bad trade, and he even told me "Yeah I know its an overpay, but I want Mahomes") LOL.

Same league........

10 TEAMER, standard scoring but START 3 WRs no flex -

TEAM A (yours truly) sends - MARK INGRAM and N'KEAL HARRY   (I have an RB surplus but Julio and Davante Adams hurt)

TEAM B sends - KENNY GOLLADAY  (this guy lost Barkley and is scrambling at RB)

I have 1-2 more trades being worked on in my leagues, so I will add more soon.

Who all ya got???

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen Robinson for JK Dobbins. 

Stafford for Devonta Freeman. 

Freeman, Singletary, Thielen for Mike Evans, Goff, Green Bay D

Mike Evans, Goff for Wilson, Amari Cooper. 

All in the same league this week. 

Allen Robinson for JK Dobbins. 

Stafford for Devonta Freeman. 

Freeman, Singletary, Thielen for Mike Evans, Goff, Green Bay D

Mike Evans, Goff for Wilson, Amari Cooper. 

All in the same league this week. 
I don't know any league specifics (see my first post), but I like the ARob side of #1, unless he was very RB needy.

In the last one I love the WILSON/COOPER side. Evans could be gold, but it is looking like this year Wilson is going all scorched Earth ....and Cooper is in a good scenario. I snagged Wilson in 2/4 leagues, and regret not getting him in all 4. (In one of those I have Mahomes, and while I like Mahomes generally, I still see this as a massive Wilson year, just as I did all offseason)

TZM

12 team standard 12211

had offers:

lamar for Josh Jacobs

lamar for J Taylor 

obj plus cam Akers for J Taylor 

completed

julio and Mattison (hand cuff)

for

hunt and J Kelley

12 team standard 12211

had offers:

lamar for Josh Jacobs

lamar for J Taylor 

obj plus cam Akers for J Taylor 

completed

julio and Mattison (hand cuff)

for

hunt and J Kelley
Not knowing the team rosters, I have a hard time seeing Lamar Jackson being cut loose for those RBs, unless they were in RB needy situations. (but that is very common this year too, so I get it)

But the last deal "JULIO/MATTISON" for "HUNT/KELLEY" ........ well done to the Julio/Mattison side. (I'm assuming he has Cook)  Way to protect his Cook investment and Julio will get better as the season goes along.

TZM

12 TEAMER, .5 PPR scoring, START 1 WR, 1 RB, and 3 FLEX (W/R/T)

TEAM A SENDS - CEH/Lamar Jackson

TEAM B SENDS - Alvin Kamara

Rationales:

TEAM A drafted 2 stud QBs and really wanted Kamara who just had his blow up game and looks like the #1 RB for the year.

Team B drafted Brees and didn't see the drop from Kamara to CEH as that big. Overall both Teams improved starting lineups scoring potential overall. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Post-Trade] Team A Roster:

• QB Cam Newton
  • RB Alvin Kamara
  • WR John Brown
  • TE Noah Fant
  • FLEX Chris Godwin, Keenan Allen, Robby Anderson
Bench

• DJ Chark Jr.
  • Ronald Jones II
  • Chris Herndon
  • Marquez Valdes-Scantling
[Post-Trade] Team B Roster:

• QB Lamar Jackson
  • RB James Robinson
  • WR Julian Edelman
  • TE Mark Andrews
  • FLEX Todd Gurley II/David Montgomery/Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Bench

• David Johnson
  • Kenny Golladay
  • CeeDee Lamb
  • D'Andre Swift
  • Latavius Murray
  • Nyheim Hines
  • Tony Pollard

In the last one I love the WILSON/COOPER side. Evans could be gold, but it is looking like this year Wilson is going all scorched Earth ....and Cooper is in a good scenario. I snagged Wilson in 2/4 leagues, and regret not getting him in all 4. (In one of those I have Mahomes, and while I like Mahomes generally, I still see this as a massive Wilson year, just as I did all offseason)
Bucs fan acquiring Evans and a Seahawks fan acquiring Wilson. 

They were both delighted. 

10 team standard, start 2/2/1/2

Team A (lost MT and AJB) gives Conner.  Still has Cook, Carson, Robinson, Swift

Team B (lost CMC and Akers) gives DJ Moore. Still has Juju, Edelman, Boyd, Kupp. 

Perfect situation of 2 teams w/ depth in one spot and thin at the other finding a mutually beneficial trade. 

Definitely like the Hopkins side of that trade
Yeah guy started off... Not good. Messaged me yesterday saying "I need some RBs bad for tomorrow. Let's nail down a deal." Right then I knew I could take advantage. After a few exchanges I was like dude you came to me. He offered me those three pieces for Hopkins and I asked for Jeudy and he took. I'll have Julio too once he comes back healthy but Hopkins is a nice replacement for this week.

Another one went down today in one of my leagues.

10 Teamer, Standard scoring but START 3WRs NO FLEX -

TEAM A GIVES - JONATHAN TAYLOR    ( this team is 0-4, and rb heavy, and weak at WR)

TEAM B GIVES -JuJu Smith-Schuster (this team is 2-2 and needed help at RB)

In this 10 teamer, its important to realize only 4 teams make the playoffs, so the 0-4 team is looking at it as a must win.

TZM

I traded Newton for Ryan.  I have Wilson with same BYE as NE and he has Mahomes with same as Ryan.

Also traded Ingram for Henderson.

I traded James Robinson for Amari Cooper. I am loaded at RB, and was trotting out garbage receivers. I'm happy taking the consistency in Cooper, though I wish I was able to snag a bit more value.

12 team all TD6 redraft league 

traded 

Mahomes

Gore

Julio

for

Burrow

Conner

Ridley

my team was RB deficient, and I also owned Wilson 

it really was the best I could get, nobody was trading RBs

I was super high on Miles Sanders all offseason.  But the injury bug has taken over Philly, and I saw a chance to capitalize.

12 Teamer, standard but start 2 RBs and 3QRs no flex.

I give MILES SANDERS

TEAM B GIVES - JOE MIXON. 

I have Gio on my bench too, so I think it made sense.

QUIK EDIT - I don't know about you guys, but I have seen more trading/panicking this year than in all the years I have played.

TZM

12 team league....traded  freeman and tee higgins  for cooper kupp and ekler.....He needed rbs bad  and I have the luxury of waiting on ekler to heal.  

I was super high on Miles Sanders all offseason.  But the injury bug has taken over Philly, and I saw a chance to capitalize.

12 Teamer, standard but start 2 RBs and 3QRs no flex.

I give MILES SANDERS

TEAM B GIVES - JOE MIXON. 

I have Gio on my bench too, so I think it made sense.

QUIK EDIT - I don't know about you guys, but I have seen more trading/panicking this year than in all the years I have played.

TZM

I like it, I actually offered a league member the same exact offer today. My Mixon for his Sanders, only thing is, he JUST traded him to me last week lol.

PPR League.  I received an offer from the first place team where I give McLaurin and Gaskin and receive Ridley, which I declined.  I'm not sure I'd trade McLaurin for Ridley straight up with the schedules these two have ROS.

I countered with Marquise Brown and Henderson for Ridley.  Still waiting to hear back.

I made 2 trades tonight, both in the same league. 12 team redraft, 1 PPR, start 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 FLEX

Got McCaffrey + Diontae Johnson

Gave Edwards-Helaire + Juju

Got Kenyan Drake 

Gave Brandin Cooks

On sunday morning, 12 team superflex PPR league

My Minshew and Ridley for Mahommes and Parker. 

I felt way better before the injury last Sunday, but P Mahommes completed my stack with Kelce to go along with My Tanehill/Brown stack. #PlayoffBound

10 Team Auction

Traded R.Jones / R.Woods/ Fant

Received: D.Hopkins / M.Williams

I still have Conner/Mixon/M.Davis at RB, other WRs are T.Hill/Ridley/DJMoore , TE is Kittle

This one went down today in a 10 teamer, .25 ppr, and .25 points PER CARRY , the usual start 2 WRs , 2RBs, flex etc.....

TEAM A SENDS - DARREN WALLER

TEAM B SENDS - JUSTIN JEFFERSON, HAYDEN HURST, LEONARD FOURNETTE

Team A needed a RB, and could use an extra body at WR, and I assume he was willing to take the downgrade from Waller to Hurst to get Fournette + Jefferson.

TZM

10 team standard.

Gave Brady, M Thomas, Mostert

Got Rodgers, Chark, Chubb.

Maybe gave too much, wanted out of the Thomas and Mostert injury merry go round 

Trade deadline is approaching, and I can't say I have ever seen so many trades in my redraft leagues, in all my years like this year.  I assume a big factor is all the injuries that have occurred this year, virus situations etc. etc.

My wideouts in my biggest league have been a complete cluster#### this year, but I have powered through making moves and am still somehow miraculously stayed at the top of the league the last few weeks.

My WR's have been DK METCALF (saved everything)   and WR#2 - CHRIS GODWIN      AND WR#3- AJ GREEN.      I drafted DEEBO SAMUEL as my wideout #4.  

Note - this is a mandatory START 3 WRs league .   So essentially Metcalf has beasted.......... Godwin has only played half the season (try trading him, his value is very depressed.....and you can't get anything for him)   I rolled out AJ GREEN at WR3 for 4 weeks and finally had to cut bait with him........... and DEEBO SAMUEL has been off the field more than he hasn't.

So essentially my WR's have been "piecemealed" week to week, and after losing Deebo yet again, I had to make a move for another WR.

So in this league.............. STANDARD 12 TEAMER, START 3WRs,  NO FLEX  

TEAM A (ME) - I send MIles Gaskin..................

TEAM B -  Moves  JARVIS LANDRY 

I loved getting Landry, as it was right after OBJ had his season ender. Then within a matter of days Gaskin got hurt as well.

Landry should be a solid WR3 play going forward, if he can just stay on the field.

I noted to another buddy of mine, I absolutely HATE trading away any solid RB depth guys this season, and I didn't really want to cut Gaskin loose either....but I was loaded up with 8-9 RBs after the draft, so I could afford to spare Gaskin to get  much needed WR help.

TZM

This trade also happened in the same league as the above trade, two totally different owners.

STANDARD 12 TEAMER, START QB 3WRs, 2RBs, TE  AND no flex.

TEAM A TRADES -  A.J. GREEN + PHILIP LINDSAY

TEAM B TRADES - KEENAN ALLEN

This one struck me as terrible, with the Keenan Allen side winning obviously.  But, I know both owners, and  the guy that traded Keenan Allen has solid WR depth and was extremely desperate at RB. (His only RBs were MARK INGRAM  and JAMES CONNER............ He also had COHEN who is out for the season, and JAMAAL WILLIAMS who he cut weeks ago)  Team B was also thinking AJ Green would be usable, it was right after his 13 target game in week 7.

Team A is/was loaded at RB, but after losing OBJ he needed some WR aid.............. and at the time of that trade was rostering DERRICK HENRY, CHRIS CARSON, ZACK MOSS, CHASE EDMONDS, CAM AKERS, PHILIP LINDSAY and CARLOS HYDE .

TZM

I've invited my league to low ball me on Zeke... not a single offer.  :lmao:

Ive tried getting everyone from Gurley to Swift.  All met with dance party no's.

I've invited my league to low ball me on Zeke... not a single offer.  :lmao:

Ive tried getting everyone from Gurley to Swift.  All met with dance party no's.

I have EZE in my biggest league, and the best thing people could really say 2 weeks ago was that although EZE wasn't what we wanted when drafting, its that "HE HASN'T KILLED OWNERS SEASONS THUSFAR" ....... well, that was a couple weeks ago.    :wall:

Actually, thats ironically a great thing this year, since all the injuries, B.S. virus concerns and under-performing (for some players) has been maddening in 2020.

But its quickly flipped. NOW he is starting to do damage to owners teams , and its becoming a concern.

I don't know exactly what you can get for him (I was offered Chubb for him 2 weeks ago, and its sounding more and more appealing), but I don't know if we can actually get a fair price for him at this point.

Regardless I have TONY POLLARD in 2/4 redraft leagues, and I am trying to snag Pollard in every other appropriate spot I can,  going into Sunday.

I am a big believer in handcuffs, in key massive workload situations, and this is one of them.

I believe this weekend will be very telling for EZE's rest of season outlook.  If he gets the majority of touches, I think rest of season he will have the look of  EZE we all know is there..... AT LEAST he should get decent and startable FF volume.

If Pollard sees more time this weekend and does well, we could see a switch happening. If thats the case, I'm already going to have Pollard everywhere.    :excited:

TZM

I have EZE in my biggest league, and the best thing people could really say 2 weeks ago was that although EZE wasn't what we wanted when drafting, its that "HE HASN'T KILLED OWNERS SEASONS THUSFAR" ....... well, that was a couple weeks ago.    :wall:

Actually, thats ironically a great thing this year, since all the injuries, B.S. virus concerns and under-performing (for some players) has been maddening in 2020.

But its quickly flipped. NOW he is starting to do damage to owners teams , and its becoming a concern.

I don't know exactly what you can get for him (I was offered Chubb for him 2 weeks ago, and its sounding more and more appealing), but I don't know if we can actually get a fair price for him at this point.

Regardless I have TONY POLLARD in 2/4 redraft leagues, and I am trying to snag Pollard in every other appropriate spot I can,  going into Sunday.

I am a big believer in handcuffs, in key massive workload situations, and this is one of them.

I believe this weekend will be very telling for EZE's rest of season outlook.  If he gets the majority of touches, I think rest of season he will have the look of  EZE we all know is there..... AT LEAST he should get decent and startable FF volume.

If Pollard sees more time this weekend and does well, we could see a switch happening. If thats the case, I'm already going to have Pollard everywhere.    :excited:

TZM
I have Zeke and Pollard in PPR redraft as well. The harsh redraft reality is that Pollard has outscored him the past three weeks. I'm not sure which one is the handcuff. I'm not starting either right now so I have the luxury of continuing to watch the situation but if I needed to plug one in, it might be Pollard.

I have Zeke and Pollard in PPR redraft as well. The harsh redraft reality is that Pollard has outscored him the past three weeks. I'm not sure which one is the handcuff. I'm not starting either right now so I have the luxury of continuing to watch the situation but if I needed to plug one in, it might be Pollard.

That may be, but there is just no way we can get away from EZE just yet..... well at least I'm not.

Looking back at the last few weeks, I didn't expect but so much in the AZ game and certainly not in the PIT game either.  (Didn't they get down by a bunch in the AZ game fairly early???)  Considering the whole offense got shocked when Dak went down, I have basically figured there would be about a 20% LOSS in whatever I was expecting from EZE and viewing it that way.  He still has some good weeks left coming up, namely  @home vs. WAS in week 12 and you would think playing CINCY might be a good opportunity too.  (In championship week 16 he is @ home vs Philly too)

Unfortunately in this years RB landscape, most owners have to start him and just eat it.     I had the "misfortune" of trading MILES SANDERS  for  JOE MIXON in the exact same league........which I mentioned further upthread.  Mixon hasn't even taken the field since I traded for him. (WTF?  it was supposed to be very minor)  I have Gio, but still.     Just on a fantasy note, I was 8-1 in this 12 teamer and they were my two starters, Mixon and EZE, even though I have Gio, I feel like I will make the playoffs and just fizzle out.  No confidence whatsoever there in my RBs, hopefully the rest of my team helps.

TZM

Unfortunately in this years RB landscape, most owners have to start him and just eat it.     I had the "misfortune" of trading MILES SANDERS  for  JOE MIXON in the exact same league........which I mentioned further upthread.  Mixon hasn't even taken the field since I traded for him. (WTF?  it was supposed to be very minor)  I have Gio, but still.     Just on a fantasy note, I was 8-1 in this 12 teamer and they were my two starters, Mixon and EZE, even though I have Gio, I feel like I will make the playoffs and just fizzle out.  No confidence whatsoever there in my RBs, hopefully the rest of my team helps.
I agree that most can't serious consider benching a healthy Zeke. I've been limping along with AJones / Robinson (Williams when Jones missed time). When I think of Zeke, I think of the old saying From those to whom much is given, much is expected. I don't want to go off on a Zeke tangent but this is a guy with a "difference maker" contract who doesn't appear to be making much of a difference. 

On Saturday at the trade deadline we had this in my 12 team Superflex: 

Team A gives Aaron Jones and Derek Carr 

Team B gives Michael Thomas and Kenyan Drake

Users who are viewing this thread