What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need YouTube Subscribers..Please Help (1 Viewer)

Cjw_55106

Footballguy
Because of Covid-19, local high schools are not allowing fans in the stands for indoor activities. In order to stream the games live on YouTube, we need to have 1000 subscribers. Please take 5 seconds and subscribe? It would be much appreciated.

https://youtu.be/0gCiscBxzgU

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck!  And if you can't break that barrier, you can always find a service to buy the necessary subscribers.  Probably $50 or so per 1,000 subs

You need to have the volleyball players record themselves playing fall guys for a few weeks then upload the videos.  Do they need a new motorcoach to transport them to games?  If so have them stick with the streaming after they hit the 1k mark.

Also, you can stream this on periscope or twitch without the sub limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Done.

Seems like an odd requirement by youtube. But the incessant ads are also pretty bad on youtube so I hope eventually something comes along and becomes more popular. I used to love it but it isn't getting any better and in fact is a worse experience with each passing month imo. I've heard content creators complain about it from the content side as well. They seem ripe right now for some competition.

Users who are viewing this thread