What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3: Los Angeles Rams vs Buffalo Bills ***Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Should be a very entertaining and hard fought affair, interested to see Henderson's role and how the Bills build on some consistency on offense. 

Notable that Henderson is getting the start in the game.
I saw Jeff Wilson getting the 1st touches in San Fran, not sure if that was the true case but something I noticed. 

These 1st few carries of the game I feel are important even if the other guy gets worked in. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Singletary wonderful run in the red zone from around the 20 to almost the goal line, in real time you might think it was a TD, they did give him the next carry to plunge in...STUFFED!

That was certainly an eventful series.
Josh did a great job going through his reads and diagnosing what the defense was doing. The Rams run a lot of hybrid stuff where some guys are playing man and others a sort of zone. Can be tough to figure out where open receivers will be but Allen did a great job on that 2nd drive of figuring out what was going on and manipulating the defense with his eyes.

Ya know, the thought was the Bills gave up too much to get Diggs when there were so many great WRs that would go in the first round. Well, not only has Diggs been elite, but Gabe Davis has shown as much as the guys taken in the 1st round, which is really something considering how much talent Buffalo has at the WR position.

A lot of game to go, but Josh Allen has successfully looked off Jalen Ramsey to beat him for a TD, and just keeps running directly at Aaron Donald for a TD on that second TD drive.  No fear, I guess.  

Henderson 10/68 so far, Bills are daring Rams to run by really playing the pass and Rams are running.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooper Kupp having to scratch and dig for every yard and reception, they used to get him in space a lot for easy receptions. 

They are starting to look for him a lot more down 14-0...wish that weren't the only reason they gotta look towards him. 

Awesome throw to Beasley.
Can’t wait for PFF’s grade this week. “Well, Gabe Davis was wide open on that one pass and it was along the sideline instead of somewhere else where he could have had a TD. Also, the Rams clearly aren’t good either. So we have him our 84th ranked QB this week.”

Bills starting to administer a beatdown today. Josh Allen has taken major strides and occasionally can look really goofy but they do a great job of putting him in position to succeed. 

This game has actually been way more competitive than the score indicates.  Rams have moved the ball at will.
I don't know about that...how many times have the Rams penetrated the Bills 20-30 yd line? I agree the Rams had a long opening drive and we know how that ended, got down 14-0 quick, now 21-3. I'm not saying Rams are Swiss cheese but more impressed with Buffalo manhandling them at times. 

Guys, I think Josh Allen may legit be good. Also, I think there’s a 85% chance that Brian Daboll will be a head coach somewhere else next year. I have criticized him in the past, but his offenses and playcalling have been fantastic this year.

Guys, I think Josh Allen may legit be good. Also, I think there’s a 85% chance that Brian Daboll will be a head coach somewhere else next year. I have criticized him in the past, but his offenses and playcalling have been fantastic this year.
Yeah if Allen continues to play well, there is no way Daboll doesn't get a HC gig.  Successfully developing a guy who everybody knew was a raw project coming out of college is a great resume-builder.  You'd think Roman would get a shot too.

I agree. I REALLY hope that the Allen development has more to do with the head coach than OC. Because I think Daboll will be gone. 

I don't know about that...how many times have the Rams penetrated the Bills 20-30 yd line? I agree the Rams had a long opening drive and we know how that ended, got down 14-0 quick, now 21-3. I'm not saying Rams are Swiss cheese but more impressed with Buffalo manhandling them at times. 
I think they got down there twice.  First time Goff got sacked at the 35 and they missed a FG.  Second time they made the FG.

After a year plus, I just realized who Singletary reminds me of... LeVeon Bell. Not flashy, not overly impressive in any one skill set, but just seems to have a knack to make guys miss, get into space, set up blocks, etc.

Even on the replay I can't see Kroft losing possession - it should go to the guy that had possession first (obviously Kroft) and a tie goes to the offense.  Not even a close call from what I could see.

Users who are viewing this thread