What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3: Houston Texans at Pittsburgh Steelers ***Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Watson and the Texans had actually put together a good game until he was "stabbed" at on the last drive and a poor decision trying to push the ball down the field...My opinion

He should not have thrown the pass, Watt really didn't impact it except he did land a helmet crown in his chest, coulda been called but it didn't impact the Interception is all I'm saying. 

Watson and the Texans had actually put together a good game until he was "stabbed" at on the last drive and a poor decision trying to push the ball down the field...My opinion

He should not have thrown the pass, Watt really didn't impact it except he did land a helmet crown in his chest, coulda been called but it didn't impact the Interception is all I'm saying. 
In the first half, they looked great but as usual, BOB doesn't make the necessary adjustments and lets teams run over them in the second half.  It's painful to watch as a Texans fan but expected.  Easy money the past few years if you're inclined to wager.  

Users who are viewing this thread