What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3: Tennessee at Minnesota ***Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Always amazed seeing Tannehill in this offense. It’s like night and day compared to his early NFL days. 

Titans looked stout on D early

Minny adjusted and Butler couldn't cover the rookie WR and....TD.

Titans have put Jonnu and Blasingame in at FB but neither has had a lead block. Since Henry loves a FB, I'm wondering if that's just one of those "too cute" plays that doesn't work. 

Jonnu looks so good this year. He played much of the last two years without Delanie(injured) but still...he looks like the guy they wanted him to be as Walker's replacement

Evans and Blasingame are not up far enough on the play action and it's taking a long time.

Gotta be fixed or problem later

I'm excited to see the rookie RB but he had better pickup the blitz well

Arm? Hand? He fell down well enough on his back at least it's not a knee or achilles type scare

Titans first round pick has been irresponsible

Sambrolo will replace Lewan

Last edited by a moderator:
It's curious that everyone presses Davis and he struggles with it, and yet the Vikings are playing well off of him

Lewan walked off (after a while) and it seems like a neck stinger to me- yeah what do I know, just sayin

Corey Davis just 1 target so far but a close game has to be good for his 2nd half outlook. Tannehill seems like he is looking at every other receiving option though. 

Picking on Butler (who'd blame them) and he makes a second play. Nice!

Hope for the second half

So the solution was to put Joseph on the rookie. He allowed a bomb and then had a pick six(taken away)

Not sure I like that matchup. Shouldn't Fulton (bust?) or Butler be able to handle him instead of the ol guy?

Corey Davis a very quiet 4/60, his big play was a 12 yd catch he turned into 30+, you wonder why they don't give him a few more targets, seems to find soft yards, I just don't get it. 

Seems he could help open the running lanes and for Smith going down the seam 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread