What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3: San Fran at New York Giants ***Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

That fumble should be attributed to Daniel Jones. How do you throw a lob behind the sweeping RB? I've seen lobs too far ahead and the WR/RB has to reach and it tips off his fingers, what Jones did was basura.

Last edited by a moderator:
That fumble should be attributed to Daniel Jones. How do you throw a lob behind the sweeping RB? I've seen lobs too far ahead and the WR/RB has to reach and it tips off his fingers, what Jones did was basura.
He's such a bad qb

How are the sf rbs looking? Don't have this game.

They're saying ankle and it's weird I don't see how he could've twisted the ankle, it was a solid plant of the foot.

EDIT: Oh he planted the foot and then it buckled and shook. Boy I dunno about that.

Reed questionable to return, Mosley just walked to locker room with a head unjury, also questionable to return

It's weird because when you hard plant and immediately reach for the back of the heel that's usually achillies, but apparently it was a weird ankle tweak and he came back... not all of a sudden his knee his acting up and I didn't see the hit where he injured it. Announcers seem to think it's a byproduct of the ankle tweak.

Watching the Giants attempt to play football is like watching a person who has no idea how to drive stick attempt to change gears.  The grinding noise is basically the Giants soundtrack.

Looks like the Giants are trying to now get Jones in space because Niners are ignoring him on RPOs. Nice way to loosen the D and play to one of his strengths and hide his weakness. Decent drive leading to a Gano FG, 16-9.

Surprised we haven't had more noise with McKinnon and Wilson today in this game and both scoring. McKinnon of course had the receiving TD called back. 

McKinnon avg 2.8 ypc...just saying

Wilson just 12 for 15 on the ground but he has 2 TDs on the day and can catch the ball pretty well too. 

Full blown RBBC until we get a couple more warm bodies back from injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread