Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Ministry of Pain

Week 3: Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks ***Game Thread***

11 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

They've been twisting legs on tackles and at the bottom of piles for as long as football has been played, same time doesn't make it right. Is he OUT long term or we don't know yet? 

IIRC you are a Miami fan. As of now...knee sprain. I doubt he plays next weekend.

1 minute ago, seahawk 17 said:

IIRC you are a Miami fan. As of now...knee sprain. I doubt he plays next weekend.

I'm guessing because I wrote it several places we're playing the NFC WEST 4 of the next 5 weeks and...oh I see what you're saying. I hadn't thought about that, and if it matters I'd prefer we lose and get a higher pick, we aren't very good. You're team is light years ahead of us. None of this changes that a good player is sidelined, I simply saw it as I was switching channels and was seeing other posts. 

Cheers

5 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

I'm guessing because I wrote it several places we're playing the NFC WEST 4 of the next 5 weeks and...oh I see what you're saying. I hadn't thought about that, and if it matters I'd prefer we lose and get a higher pick, we aren't very good. You're team is light years ahead of us. None of this changes that a good player is sidelined, I simply saw it as I was switching channels and was seeing other posts. 

Cheers

No worries. Could be a perfect trap game.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

They've been twisting legs on tackles and at the bottom of piles for as long as football has been played, same time doesn't make it right or imply it wasn't a dirty play. Is he OUT long term or we don't know yet? 

Haven't seen anything yet on the injury. That cowboy is a dirty ####. 

• Thanks 1