What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers vs Saints - SNF Week 3 (1 Viewer)

How does Kamara get that open?  Brees can't throw it accurately 10 yards downfield these days on a consistent basis, and Kamara is by far their best weapon on offense.  Unreal how dumb some DC's are.

Thats not a horse collar 

Awkward taledown looked like it I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Lazard having a nice game.  If he didn’t stumble on the long ball he would have had the TD then rather than two plays later.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does Kamara get that open?  Brees can't throw it accurately 10 yards downfield these days on a consistent basis, and Kamara is by far their best weapon on offense.  Unreal how dumb some DC's are.
Unreal. Someone cover 41. How can these defenses not know where Brees wants to go with the ball?

Hot Sauce Guy said:
If you eat them 2 wings at a time, it only counts as 1 wing. Good luck. We’re all counting on you. 
Had to take a beer break. And at this point looking forward to leftovers for MNF. But I appreciate the encouragement. 

Brees has thrown one pass 20 yards downfield all year.  Multiple times tonight he's looked at guys wide open downfield and not thrown the ball to them.

So why the heck are defenses still leaving safeties back and letting Kamara eat them up underneath in single coverage over and over again?

It's hard to believe these people are paid so much money to be this dumb.

Brees has thrown one pass 20 yards downfield all year.  Multiple times tonight he's looked at guys wide open downfield and not thrown the ball to them.

So why the heck are defenses still leaving safeties back and letting Kamara eat them up underneath in single coverage over and over again?

It's hard to believe these people are paid so much money to be this dumb.
That one pass was a perfect 40+ yard pass to J Cook. But yes, I would dare Brees to throw deep until he shows that he can do it more than once.

I always think its dumb when teams don’t just interfere there at the end.  They have no timeouts...of you interfere it likely forces a FG

Did collinsworth actually say this packers defense is built to play in shootouts?

Is that a polite way of saying they stink?

Users who are viewing this thread