What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football - Chiefs v Ravens - Pre-Game Chatter and Game Thread (2 Viewers)

If I'm KC first offensive play I'm doing play action and having Mahomes throw a bomb. Ravens has been jumping double moves and reacting aggressively to everything KC does, don't let the Ravens D have any momenimum and punish their aggression.

Or maybe he could throw it so the guys aren't having to dive and stretch out for every deep ball. You gotta put some responsibility on Lamar for the accuracy. He overthrew Brown earlier too. 
You haven't watched enough of Andrews.  He never keeps his footing when attempting to catch.

KC up 17 with ball in Baltimore zone ready to score again take out CEH give to Thompson he fumbles.

3rd and 1 no CEH Darrel Williams stuffed.

4th and 1 no CEH and Sherman stuffed.

Maybe leave your 1st round pick in the game.  IF they lose this is a big reason why.

I agree on the overthrow of Brown. I disagree on the pass to Andrews. Andrews needed to haul that in. It was a great pass.

Overall Jackson is doing ok, there were some ####ty play calls on third down earlier. Hopefully they turn it up a notch and make a game of this. 
Idk. He puts that ball 4 feet more to the right and Andrews doesn't even have to dive. It wasn't a terrible pass, but I still think Jackson deserves some criticism for the accuracy tonight. 

Tyreek makes me hold my breath every time he gets tackled.  I keep thinking I'm losing my WR1.  He needs to take one of those pro wrestling classes to learn how to fall without getting injured.  

i rewatched it and don't think he had to myself. Think he misjudged the pass.
I just watched again. I think it's misleading bc the ball is too far inside (it's not a dive bc of a depth issue) . Andrews is being redirected outside by the DB. There is not enough time for Andrews to redirect inside to get that ball w all his momentum taking him out. Hard to explain in text, but that is what I mean by the ball was four feet too far inside. The depth was pretty spot in. 

Users who are viewing this thread