What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade - Keenan Allen? (1 Viewer)

Mattp4444

Footballguy
I will need to rebuild a bit in my Superflex Dynasty league.  I have a lot of youth but don't think I will compete this year.  Getting lots of interest in Keenan Allen.  What should I look for in return?

1 option is 2021 Late 1st and 2nd with a young WR (like Mecole Hardman)...

Another is a Late 2021 1st and a 2022 first.

Any other thought or just hold him since he has a number of good years left...

I have K. Murry, Cousins and Winston at QB;  Swift, Akers, Mack, D Williams, Penny, Pollard and Burkhead at RB.  K Allen, Kupp, Chark, Deebo, B Edwards, J Wash, and J Reynolds at WR and TJ Hock with Akins and Trautman at TE.

I will need to rebuild a bit in my Superflex Dynasty league.  I have a lot of youth but don't think I will compete this year.  Getting lots of interest in Keenan Allen.  What should I look for in return?

1 option is 2021 Late 1st and 2nd with a young WR (like Mecole Hardman)...

Another is a Late 2021 1st and a 2022 first.

Any other thought or just hold him since he has a number of good years left...

I have K. Murry, Cousins and Winston at QB;  Swift, Akers, Mack, D Williams, Penny, Pollard and Burkhead at RB.  K Allen, Kupp, Chark, Deebo, B Edwards, J Wash, and J Reynolds at WR and TJ Hock with Akins and Trautman at TE.
Looks like you need quite a bit of help or a lot of potential to be reached in a hurry.  You really have no RB's you can rely on at this point and your WR's have potential but haven't shown it yet due to various reasons.  You also need help at QB2 as cousins shouldn't really be relied on at this point. 

I think this is the best time to try and move Allen (is this a PPR?)………...and I think you have the right idea in the picks and young WR.  I would want something more consistent than Hardman but if you think he is the man then it make sense. 

Users who are viewing this thread