What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is now a good time to trade for Mostert? What do you see as his upside long-term this season? (2 Viewers)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Play in a re-draft and looking to widen some depth at RB. It's a 10-team, .5 PPR, 2 QB league. We start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, and DEF, and we can keep two IR spots.

My roster is:

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, Derek Carr, Nick Mullens

RB - Joe Mixon, Mike Davis, Darrell Henderson

WR - Julio Jones, Keenan Allen, D.K. Metcalf, Cooper Kupp

TE - Noah Fant, Darren Waller

DEF - Indianapolis, Baltimore

K - Mason Crosby

IR: D.J. Chark, Christian McCaffrey

Their roster is:

QB: Tom Brady, Joe Burrow, Kirk Cousins

RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Devin Singletary, Todd Gurley, Raheem Mostert, Devonta Freeman

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Robby Anderson, DeVante Parker, CeeDee Lamb

TE: Jimmy Graham

DEF: Buffalo, Los Angeles Rams

K: Zane Gonzalez

IR: Dallas Goedert

Was looking to make a move for Mostert and figured he needed some help at TE and possibly WR but trying to figure out who to move, without having to send back an RB in return. Since once McCaffrey returns, he won't be useable. It depends on how one views Mostert though. As a league-winning back with upside, or a committee back who is capped with the rotation with Coleman and McKinnon when they're all healthy. Was considering offering Fant and Kupp for Mostert. Any other ideas? Will help in return.

I think that move makes sense. Maybe he'd take Waller and DK....not sure I'd give up Keenan or Kupp on this deal.

You'd give up DK, right now? Just curious. His efficiency stats are through the roof but he's WR5 on the season. Maybe time to sell high on him? I think moving him and Waller is likely overpaying in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread