What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF Game Thread*** Denver Broncos at New York Jets +2.5 (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Anyone trying to figure out the game tonight?

Mel Gordon is projected around 12-15, 15-18 almost every site but with no real QB threat in front of him, I see The Jets maybe pulling off an upset if that's possible in a battle of teams going nowhere in 2020. 

What are you hoping to find tonight?

I also think Braxton Berrios could be a decent flex option if he is starting tonight. 

loser seems like leader in the clubhouse for Trevor Lawrence. sooooo, go Jets.
I pretty much said the same thing in reverse. "And with the first pick of the 2021 draft the New York Jets select...Trevor Lawrence" sounds just ruinous enough for a nice kid. 

this is possibly the most TNF matchup in the history of TNF, btw. just drek.
Yeah for sure. I usually feel like these games are much better than the joke always implies. But not this one. It really will probably suck.

I've got Denver winning convincingly because they seem to at least have some kind of organizational pride. The Jets just dang. I'm starting Tim Patrick with (some) confidence tonight. 

this is possibly the most TNF matchup in the history of TNF, btw. just drek.
Browns host Jets, 2018. Tyrod Taylor vs Sam DArnold. No touch down passes in the game.  Baker takes over after 14 pass attempts result in 19 passing yards for Tyrod. 

Yeah for sure. I usually feel like these games are much better than the joke always implies. But not this one. It really will probably suck.

I've got Denver winning convincingly because they seem to at least have some kind of organizational pride. The Jets just dang. I'm starting Tim Patrick with (some) confidence tonight. 
There's a reason I put the Jets at +2.5 😉

GL Tonight

Pregame is so bad. Obnoxious woman talking and turning it over to obnoxious Steve Smith, who should be thanking the gods that he job somewhere in broadcasting. So little comes out of his mouth where I'm not shaking my head wondering why somebody else isn't doing what he does. 

Pregame is so bad. Obnoxious woman talking and turning it over to obnoxious Steve Smith, who should be thanking the gods that he job somewhere in broadcasting. So little comes out of his mouth where I'm not shaking my head wondering why somebody else isn't doing what he does. 
Smith left the fedora at home tonite at least, which is an improvement of past weeks

Gordon an 85% Start for those that have him rostered meaning most owners have him out there, I'm one of the 15% I guess, couldn't start him ahead of Henderson after the last couple weeks. 

I just can't get over how "unsettling" it is to see STEVE SMITH in a suit.     Let's not even get started on the chatter........... terrible.

This is even further proof that any NFL game is just borderline unwatchable.  If not for RedZone, I likely would have quit fantasy years ago.

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm rolling with K.J. Hamler tonight against the Jets... hopefully Crowder playing means the Jets offense functions so Denver will have to throw.

I just can't get over how "unsettling" it is to see STEVE SMITH in a suit.     Let's not even get started on the chatter........... terrible.

This is even further proof that any NFL game is just borderline unwatchable.  If not for RedZone, I likely would have quit fantasy years ago.

TZM
yeah Steve Smiff in a suit almost ruined fantasy foosball for me too, bruh

Frank Gore was given the ball 1st and 10 run into the belly of the line and brought down immediately...really forward thinking there. Gore is the best you can do on your own 25 yd line?

Oh great.............the pregame was bad enough (all 5 minutes of it I had on in the background), now we get the Baker Mayfield commercials.

:wall:

TZM

Sam Darnold just did his best Michael Vick impression on that last play, just kept running thru people including guys on his own team. He broke a real tackle along the way, WOW!!!

Sam?

That's gotta make you smile.

I'm really not down as much as others are on Sam this year. He's playing by himself out there. Might as well tuck it yourself and take off. 

Did anyone see the throw to Berrios? Felt like he was covered pretty good but we never saw a replay or nothing, Darnold stepped up into the pocket. This was 1st down around the 50, was a good time to dial him up and they missed. 

Starting Darnold in my Superflex league because Roth is on bye... and I can’t believe that it has already paid off.

Users who are viewing this thread