What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF Game Thread*** Denver Broncos at New York Jets +2.5 (1 Viewer)

Gordon almost a shoe in for Top 10 this week, was in 85% of starting rosters going into the weekends, gonna put pressure on owners going against him. 

not only does Denver win a pointless game that long-term is probably pretty detrimental but they lost Fant and Hamler in the process.

Steve Smiff going HAM on Gregg Williams post game
I would too. If I'm Den I'm in the locker room immediately calling NFL officials to investigate Gregg Williams again. I was shocked when he was allowed to come back to the league. Should've been banned for life. You can't change a tigers stripes 

Give the dude a break, he hasn't ever had a week of NFL practice on the active roster and is thrown out there.  Got drilled with some cheap shots, shoulda had a bomb td catch, and was very accurate besides a couple throws.  Winningest QB in Broncos history.
He played very well given the circumstances- certainly better than Darnold.

Give the dude a break, he hasn't ever had a week of NFL practice on the active roster and is thrown out there.  Got drilled with some cheap shots, shoulda had a bomb td catch, and was very accurate besides a couple throws.  Winningest QB in Broncos history.
He also seemed interested in winning a football game which sadly, seemed to differentiate him from a good number of players on that field.

Users who are viewing this thread