What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF Game Thread*** Denver Broncos at New York Jets +2.5 (1 Viewer)

aaaand just as Aikman and Buck are talking about Jets ineptitude, they go to a shot of greg williams covering his mouth with a play sheet, apparently to thwart opposing coaches from lip reading --but the jackwagon is wearing a MASK already covering his face.

I mean, you cant fix stupid,  you just can't. lemme cover my mouth here in case coaches are reading my lips...under my face mask.

LOL 
I've seen that a bunch this year. Old habits die hard.

aaaand just as Aikman and Buck are talking about Jets ineptitude, they go to a shot of greg williams covering his mouth with a play sheet, apparently to thwart opposing coaches from lip reading --but the jackwagon is wearing a MASK already covering his face.

I mean, you cant fix stupid,  you just can't. lemme cover my mouth here in case coaches are reading my lips...under my face mask.

LOL 
It’s probably just habit.

I guess if you're a no-name third string qb and you gotta start on national TV...might as well be the Jets so you can look like you belong in the league.   

Barnburner developing, Over Under was 40 tonight yes/no? 

Pretty exciting potential 4th Q ahead. 

Will be sad if Darnold cannot beat an UDFA

Man. That sucks. Just late enough in the season that all the good FA TEs have been gobbled up. looks like Evan Engram is my ride or die. 

Fant goes down. I think nearly half of Denver's salary cap is on IR. and the jets are still going to lose to them.

Ballage missed a potential TD throw, a block for a sack, a Special Teams play he blew for a 41 yd return, that guy is having a rough night...

i just wanted to post, i was driving while watching, and i swear that sideline reporter woman at half time said referring to a Denver lineman that he use to play for the Jacksonville Dolphins. i chuckled, then i didn't think it was funny. that's all, carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread