What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Just finished The Last OG and am looking for a new TV show to watch.... (1 Viewer)

Vikings

The last kingdom

ozark

the marvelous mrs maisel... if you like neil simon productions, very similar humor.

jack ryan

the night manager

the night of

Fargo is probably the best show on TV since Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul.  Don't sleep.
Agreed.  Fargo is probably in my top 5 of all time.  Phenomenal show.  

Vikings

The last kingdom

ozark

jack ryan
I liked The Last Kingdom better than Vikings, but they're both really good. 

Ozarks and Jack Ryan are both great as well.  Both are the type of shows where I wish I didn't know about them until 3-4 seasons in, so I could binge multiple seasons together.

I'll throw one more in the mix....

Narcos - Great show about the rise and fall of Pablo Escobar.  I'm two seasons in, with a couple more to go.  

Major said:
Fargo is probably the best show on TV since Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul.  Don't sleep.
Wife and I want to get into this. New season has Chris Rock and is based in Kansas City? I don't get it.

Can you IM me a synopsis of the last season?  I watched the first two episodes of this season and frankly lost interest.

Wife and I want to get into this. New season has Chris Rock and is based in Kansas City? I don't get it.
One of the earlier seasons had a connection to KC and the new season has a character that is originally from Fargo but now resides in KC. 

Golden Gopher said:
Agreed.  Fargo is probably in my top 5 of all time.  Phenomenal show.  

I liked The Last Kingdom better than Vikings, but they're both really good. 

Ozarks and Jack Ryan are both great as well.  Both are the type of shows where I wish I didn't know about them until 3-4 seasons in, so I could binge multiple seasons together.

I'll throw one more in the mix....

Narcos - Great show about the rise and fall of Pablo Escobar.  I'm two seasons in, with a couple more to go.  
Another vote for Fargo as all time classic.   Season 1 of Narcos is terrific.   Loved season 1 of Jack Ryan but season 2 didn't stick.   Probably need to get it another chance.   

Fargo is unique.  Every season has a different cast.  But, there are ties from season to season, in terms of at least one character in the storyline.  I haven't started the newest season yet, but up to this point, I think its been great.  Some parts better than others, but overall, solid.  

Narcos Seasons 1 and 2 were awesome.  I actually tried watching it about a year ago, and didn't make it through the first episode.  My brother recently told me he liked it, so I gave it another shot.  Once I got an episode or so into it, I couldn't stop.  Flew through two seasons quickly.  Season 3?  I'm just getting started.  Lots of changes, so it will be interesting to see if they can keep me as interested.  So far, so good, though.  

Users who are viewing this thread