What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiting for my 1st-ever gummy to kick in - ask me anything (1 Viewer)

wikkidpissah

Footballguy
I'm here in my hometown - my sis was visiting, her oldass dog had a seizure that Sis was warned would come at the end so we drove it down from Vermont to her vet here in MA. i'm at sis's friend's house, who has plans, so she just offered me a legal pot gummy to help me entertain myself til sis comes. i'm not a pot consumer, except to be social, because i have two speeds pot-high - gameshow host and serial killer. what should i expect?

it has a pot leaf w "500mg" under it. i dont have my glasses to read more
you dont want to read more. just stay here and ask and answer as much as possible. 

on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most, how overrated was charles bukowski and why?

you dont want to read more. just stay here and ask and answer as much as possible. 

on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most, how overrated was charles bukowski and why?
6-7 range. i have a very good head for poetry - reading & writing - but currently feel about it like i do about golf. love the art, hate the practitioners. the point of life i've learned is not to take it personally. that's all modern poets do, and bukowski kinda kicked that off.

Never heard of a single gummy having 500mg before.  Sure that 500mg didn't refer to a whole bag of 'em?  
they exist and I advise against them.

6-7 range. i have a very good head for poetry - reading & writing - but currently feel about it like i do about golf. love the art, hate the practitioners. the point of life i've learned is not to take it personally. that's all modern poets do, and bukowski kinda kicked that off.
im a 7 on a good day, a 9 on a bad one with him. some of the most obnoxious folk i know love him. which settles it for me.

Q2 - $1000/week for life. or $1mil upfront.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs and I did these recently.  For two hours we kept looking at each other like “do you feel anything?  I don’t.”  Fifteen minutes later and I could see the future. 
depending on your metabolism and what's in your stomach.. 1-2hrs is generally the sweet spot. 

the biggest mistake ppl make is doubling down after an hour cuz it didnt hit

they exist and I advise against them.

im a 7 on a good day, a 9 on a bad one with him. some of the most obnoxious folk i know love him. which settles it for me.

Q2 - $1000/week for life. or $1.5mil upfront.
Good thing youre good @ questions, cuz no one else is asking me nuttin

HATE money - everything about it. my agent took wonderful care of my showbiz money for 10 yrs past me being a client and turned about 150k over to my dad in 2005 cuz i didnt wanna deal. my dad used that to bail himself out in the 08 crisis and left me w 14k (he somehow survived). we dont talk about it

that said, i'm only gonna be alive for a couplefew more years - how many 350lb guys you know older than 70? - so i take the lump, when i'd usually prefer not to think about it. mil & a half is house-in-Rhodes $$.. i'd be happy to be the fattest Greek anytime, tho

Good thing youre good @ questions, cuz no one else is asking me nuttin

HATE money - everything about it. my agent took wonderful care of my showbiz money for 10 yrs past me being a client and turned about 150k over to my dad in 2005 cuz i didnt wanna deal. my dad used that to bail himself out in the 08 crisis and left me w 14k (he somehow survived). we dont talk about it

that said, i'm only gonna be alive for a couplefew more years - how many 350lb guys you know older than 70? - so i take the lump, when i'd usually prefer not to think about it. mil & a half is house-in-Rhodes $$.. i'd be happy to be the fattest Greek anytime, tho
I was about to ask if you were dom deluise, and then google told me he was dead. 

there are a lot of fat greeks and europeans in general at that age that live along the coast. fat cuz they gorge, but alive and "healthy" cuz the food is so pure. i also want that life. already got the euro house on the coast, and the dad bod... now just gotta develop it over the coming years

I was about to ask if you were dom deluise, and then google told me he was dead. 

there are a lot of fat greeks and europeans in general at that age that live along the coast. fat cuz they gorge, but alive and "healthy" cuz the food is so pure. i also want that life. already got the euro house on the coast, and the dad bod... now just gotta develop it over the coming years
not in the part of Rhodes where i would look to be, the British hippie ex pat section along the south coast

ETA: goodonya, tho. have fun. where? (euro house, not fat)

not in the part of Rhodes where i would look to be, the British hippie ex pat section along the south coast
never been, but obv must be beautiful. spent a good amount of time w friends in thessaloniki... greece is just great. that food is just ughhhhhhhhhhh... UGHHHHHHHHHHH... na na na naaaaa

never been, but obv must be beautiful. spent a good amount of time w friends in thessaloniki... greece is just great. that food is just ughhhhhhhhhhh... UGHHHHHHHHHHH... na na na naaaaa
never got up there in several trips - N from Athens is where i'd head if i went ferrying again

Man City, i guess. dont follow footy except World Cup, but my Irish summer visits as a kid fell me in love w Georgie Best, who was Man U, so....
Hung out with that guy a few times.  At his pub, Bestie's, in Hermosa Beach.  You ever been?  It's probably still there.

Hung out with that guy a few times.  At his pub, Bestie's, in Hermosa Beach.  You ever been?  It's probably still there.
not knowingly. i hung w musicbiz folk in the area in the 70-80s, so i could have. i've heard about it since, didnt know to look then. he was my Joe Namath, tho

LOL

@ICON dosed  me big time at a Pearl Jam show.

Enjoy the ride. 

my first two unsolicited stoned opinions:

- if i did take too much, i'm gonna listen to LCD Soundsystem til i finally admire anything they do

- i think i admire David Brooks more than any American who doesnt appear regularly in my mirror. i KNOW he hates the President's personality & performance more sincerely than just about anybody, but his voice broke Cronkite-style on tonite's Shields & Brooks when they told him he'd been sent to Walter Reed

If nothing's happening, you should probably eat the rest of the bag 
i'll want to fight the bears before i eat them from now on. i didnt know it was a bear i ate when i ate it. this is not only my first pot gummy, it's my 1st gummy

What's your most inspired cover song? Something that seems to come out of left field, but works amazingly well?

Users who are viewing this thread