What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Game Thread*** Cleveland at Dallas -4 (56) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
This is being hyped as a high scoring affair. It would be wise for Cleveland to get control of TOP in this game. I didn't get final word on Hunt if he is a go or not but at best he would seem to have some limits on his game. Very exciting when he is deployed on routes and catches it out of the backfield. And then there's Chubb...he's pretty awesome running the ball. 

Dallas is a miracle from being 0-3 and despite a very soft schedule ahead of them, this is not an easy game today and I think they might have problems covering this spread. 

Vegas says shootout. 

Can’t understand why Hunt would sign there when he could have cashed in and been the #1 RB someplace else. Chubb is so good.

Dak is shredding this secondary. They cannot cover all these WRs with him zipping it all over the place. Zeke is almost an afterthought at times on the ground when you can get 20 yard chunks or more a clip. 

Can’t understand why Hunt would sign there when he could have cashed in and been the #1 RB someplace else. Chubb is so good.
I can think of about 13.25 million reasons why.

Hunt hasn't really made much money in the NFL yet and he was one mistake away from walking away with nothing.  Probably smart of him to take the assured $13.25 million rather than risk him staying smart on a 50/50 shot at getting $20m or $0.

I can think of about 13.25 million reasons why.

Hunt hasn't really made much money in the NFL yet and he was one mistake away from walking away with nothing.  Probably smart of him to take the assured $13.25 million rather than risk him staying smart on a 50/50 shot at getting $20m or $0.
I dint think 50/50 is remotely accurate

He did walk off, so there's that
Big fan of the RB position in general, he's one of my favorites, love the way he runs the football and I actually thought the combo of both of these star RBs would actually be amazing if they can pull it off and give each of them enough touches to stay happy. 

They are different and I think the offense will suffer without Chubb for however long he is out but Hunt is amazing especially catching the football when called upon. 

It's almost comical how bad this Dallas defense is.
Was coming to say the same thing. They are awful. Turning the ball over with a bad defense is a recipe for disaster.

And Dallas really needs to think about doubling Garrett because he is beating whoever is at RT in every single play.

Anyone else think that the announcers in this game seem to be standing awfully close to each other without wearing masks?

Why is Hunt not getting carries? 
He came into the game nursing a groin injury.  

my guess is that he was healthy enough they wanted him to back up Chubb, but he’s not healthy enough to carry the load by himself.  

he may have also re-tweaked it, but that’s just a guess.  

Mayfield and Beckham both looking great today, but it's hard to know how for real this is considering how bad the Dallas defense is.

Users who are viewing this thread