What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Game Thread*** New Orleans at Detroit +3 (53.5) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
I think all owners of any of the skill position players on the field today is breathing a sigh of relief that this game can even be played after the scare some of us had around Midnight last night. 

Michael Thomas will not be playing today, should line up for Kamara but I do want to say that Detroit hasn't played that bad and they caught Arizona last week, would not shock me if they pull of an upset today. Saints got in late last night, had some mild turmoil with the CV19 tests. 

Gut says the Lions cover and possibly pull an upset as a Home Dog, not that crowd noise matters much. 

Detroit 27...New Orleans 24

Brees was probably down (or at least ruled in the grasp), but it's an interesting challenge whether the ball was being stripped before his arm hit.

Oof. Lions lose challenge, just miss another Brees sack, and then leave Kamara just enough open on 4th and 4.

And... Stafford INT. He's looked both great and awful so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lions D being simply carved up. Saints mainly stopping themselves via plays with Hill at QB. Then again, I'm not sure why NO ever stops running the ball.

Tre'Quan TD. Good throw there. Lions collapse complete, surprising approx. 0.00002% of the population.

Even a potential break for Detroit bounces to the only Saint within 10 yards while 3 lions just miss it.

Kamara has lost 2 TDs to Murray and then 2 TDs end up in Smith's hands. It's gonna be a pedestrian day for Kamara owners by their standards and anyone who drew up Kamara against this week has to be delighted how things are turning out up in Detroit. I wouldn't expect a lot more touches for him unless Detroit can make it close or closer. 

Meh

missing Godwin & Thomas, started L.Murray & E. Sanders on a lark

31% of winning going in, up by +11 v #2 team

As Furio once said, “stuppida ####in’ game”

there was some logic to it, Detroit hasn’t stopped the inside run all year & Lactavious is good at falling forward

Moonlight said:
Based on current score may need some pepto for that gut. Lions rarely beat a quality QB.
Saints have the same number of punts as the Cardinals did through 3 quarters last week

we got these guys right where we want ‘em, they’ll never see it coming

Moonlight said:
Based on current score may need some pepto for that gut. Lions rarely beat a quality QB.
Agreed, I had several of them on point at this moment but I whiffed on this. It looked good early when they were up 14-0, props to Saints without Michael Thomas, very impressive. 

Hock TD. All bitterness aside, he's growing into the TE the Lions want(ed).
One of four guys I have going in this game

Drafted none of them as my starters but here we are

Gonna be an epic comeback if the D could get like 1-2 stops - that’s not asking too much, is it?

Kerryon being looked at after landing hard out of bounds.

ETA: Looks like it might be his hip (or maybe rear >.>), but too early to hear anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game down to 3rd and 3.

Will a Lions team that played well for 1/2 the first and most of the 4th have one more chance?

LOL, of course not, even with Kamara running OOB.

This Lions team is frustrating. But I repeat myself. 1-3, 0-3 when leading by 10 at any point >.>

Was listening to the Saints broadcast team ... they were saying that the 3rd quarter DPI on Saints' LB Alex Anzalone was a super-clean defensive play. No hand-fighting or anything. Just a terrible call. What did it look like through Honolulu blue glasses?

Was listening to the Saints broadcast team ... they were saying that the 3rd quarter DPI on Saints' LB Alex Anzalone was a super-clean defensive play. No hand-fighting or anything. Just a terrible call. What did it look like through Honolulu blue glasses?
Same Old Lions?

🦁 

Hope the next regime deals Stafford to a team which has a chance at getting him a ring. Good dude who deserves better.

Users who are viewing this thread