What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Scenario Realism (1 Viewer)

DylanK1011

Footballguy
I'm looking to capitalize on Odell Beckham's big game and cash out. Do you think this trade seems fair and reasonable?

Team A has a very deep WR room (Adams, Evans, Hollywood Brown, Fuller, Green, Golden Tate, Auden Tate) but VERY poor RBs (Ekeler, White, Edmonds). With Ekeler out, their RBs will be especially pitiful. If you were in Team A's position, would you take an Odell and Joshua Kelley for Davante Adams trade? 

Followup question: if you don't like that one, would Odell/Kelley/Mike Davis for Adams/Fuller be better? Again, remember that if they didn't do this trade, their starting RBs next week will be James White and Chase Edmonds. Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't trade Davante Adams away, they still might do it, if there record is worse than most. But again If I were them I'd want a top tier RB for Adams.

OBJ + Kelley shouldn’t be enough to get Adams, but the other guys is in horrific shape at RB so you should absolutely offer it to him. This is one of those scenarios where depending on his record he might accept some kind of trade from someone else and leave you kicking yourself for being gunshy and not offering first 

Users who are viewing this thread