What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Game Thread***New England at Kansas City -11 (50) (1 Viewer)

I still can't believe the Jets, Bills, or Dolphins didn't sign Cam to a min deal with incentives just to keep him off the Pats. They would be winless without Cam. 

####### Hoyer is a moron. Should be up 9-6 right now. Killed TWO red zone drives running around like an #######. Jesus.... 

I still can't believe the Jets, Bills, or Dolphins didn't sign Cam to a min deal with incentives just to keep him off the Pats. They would be winless without Cam. 
Yeah because everybody knew Cam was going to be good again. Nobody thought he was washed. Especially around here.

I think they glued a mask to BB’s face under BB’s regular cloth mask so he wouldn’t be able to take his mask off when he takes his mask off to yell at the refs.  :shock:

Josh Allen struggling against the Pats defense last year suddenly doesn’t look quite so ridiculous seeing Mahomes struggle to do much tonight. Difference being in Allen’s first game against the Pats last year he refused to bail on plays and made really dumb turnovers.

So glad I have Harris on my fantasy team now.

Another bargaining chip. 
It’s the Patriots. Your sell high window is exactly 1 game. 

Next week It’ll be White. Then Burkhead. Then Sony will come back and it’ll be him. 

I’d be shopping him right now, during this game. 

Users who are viewing this thread