Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Anarchy99

***Game Thread***New England at Kansas City -11 (50)

1 minute ago, Buffaloes said:

I don't even how you came to this conclusion from my post

Who cares. My teams losing. Got it?

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Noooooooo butker!

Jesus. Missed an XP and a 40 yarder last week. Another XP tonight and almost missed the 39 yarder earlier. After making two 58 yarders to win in week 2. Maybe they need to get a couple holding penalties to push him back. 

• Like 1

I didn't start Mathieu in IDP this weekend.

Harrison Smith got thrown out in the second quarter yesterday.

:wall:

Just now, GroveDiesel said:

Edelman does some things really well, but he has terrible hands.

Did he even try to get him after the pick? Looked like he was half asking it

LOL - forced to start Hardman this week due to the COVID Bye and all the injuries this year.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Buffaloes said:

This assumes Newton would have been amenable to backing up Allen or darnold or keeping the seat warm for tua. Which I don't think he would have done

He took a deal that paid him less than most backups and no other team made an offer. I guess we'll never know. 

OMG YES!!! 

I just called that to my friend. I have Matthieu & bet Chiefs -12

Ny first IDP DTD in about 3 years, too. 
:wub: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, efactor said:

Two TD passes for Mahomes on underhand tosses. I know that’s the rule but just seems unmanly to get credited for TD passes on those lol

Lost my matchup because of it :sadbanana:

Unbelievable reaction by Mathieu 

Didn’t Edelman cough up a fumble for a TD on prime time vs the Ravens last year?

2 minutes ago, Blackbear said:

Who cares. My teams losing. Got it?

Honestly I’ve never been one to hold anything against Pats fans, Brady, or all the success, and I live in Boston now and grew up in CT as a fan of an awful team. I just respected the dynasty. Seeing stuff like this, just the sore sportsmanship bordering on throwing tantrums, and you wishing for them to hurt opposing players...I’m now rooting against your team specifically. Have some grace after a million SB trophies please jesus 

• Like 2

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Honestly I’ve never been one to hold anything against Pats fans, Brady, or all the success, and I live in Boston now and grew up in CT as a fan of an awful team. I just respected the dynasty. Seeing stuff like this, just the sore sportsmanship bordering on throwing tantrums, and you wishing for them to hurt opposing players...I’m now rooting against your team specifically. Have some grace after a million SB trophies please jesus 

#### off

• Thanks 1

Romo was dead on just now saying how KC should gone for 2 up 25-10.  You can get u 3 scores if you make it and if you miss NE would still likely kick the XP to cut it to 8 if they were down 15.

• Like 1

Again how stupid are the other AFC East teams for not signing Cam. This is why none of them have won anything for the past 20 years. 

😂😂 Qb play just atrocious for New England tonight.... wow 

Just now, PennStater77 said:

NE better hope Newton don't miss anymore.. They won't beat Denver with these 2 guys

I’m guessing they will have more than zero practice with them however. 

• Like 1

Fenton has been great this season. Nice 6th-round pickup last year.

• Like 1

Just now, PennStater77 said:

NE better hope Newton don't miss anymore.. They won't beat Denver with these 2 guys

I'm pretty sure that with all the injuries, etc... Denver is currently the worst team in the league. The Jets are the most undisciplined and they look like they quit, but belichick isn't losing to Denver next week. Esp coming off this loss

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, TwinTurbo said:

Again how stupid are the other AFC East teams for not signing Cam. This is why none of them have won anything for the past 20 years. 

There are several afc teams that have won a super bowl over the past 20 yrs. Unless you are talking just the afce. Those guys suck

Etalol apparently issed that you said afce. Disregard 

Edited by Buffaloes

13 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I didn't start Mathieu in IDP this weekend.

Harrison Smith got thrown out in the second quarter yesterday.

:wall:

Why would you not start honey Badger? He don’t give a 

• Like 2

I thought this game would be around halftime. What time did it start? Limited commercials or something?

Patriots hung in there, should have been leading at the half, stupid mistakes turned it into a blowout. 

7 minutes ago, Buffaloes said:

There are several afc teams that have won a super bowl over the past 20 yrs. Unless you are talking just the afce. Those guys suck

Etalol apparently issed that you said afce. Disregard 

Yes AFC East only. The gift that keeps on giving to the Pats every single season. 

• Like 1

Those kneel downs cost some teams a win. Long ones. 

7 minutes ago, Blackbear said:

It really is amazing the ### kicking my team took. Lick your chops and be better. I guess

They took one worse than this with Tommy at the helm at camarohead a few yrs ago and still won the super bowl that yr iirc

I'll take that...Hoyer is awful so they really didn't have a chance...that being said the D played well, Harris looks like he could be a good one and Harry is progressing...I think playoffs are a very realistic goal and with BB and Cam they could make a little noise. 

Bad beat for anyone who had the Pats and the points.  Between Hoyer's bonehead red zone plays and the quick whistle on the Mahomes fumble, just a bad beat.

Just now, Boston said:

I'll take that...Hoyer is awful so they really didn't have a chance...that being said the D played well, Harris looks like he could be a good one and Harry is progressing...I think playoffs are a very realistic goal and with BB and Cam they could make a little noise. 

Yeah i think ne fans should be fine with that game. If anything bb showed he still has it by shutting that o down for most the game. That was an impressive gameplan

Half a billion to hand it off and keep the other team in the game.....#letpatrickeat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buffaloes said:

Yeah i think ne fans should be fine with that game. If anything bb showed he still has it by shutting that o down for most the game. That was an impressive gameplan

No. I understand we had to play back ups. Both looked terrible. Which is as much to say there is no depth behind Newton. A very unprepared squad for a Belichick squad. His back up qbs looked very unprepared.