What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miles sanders vs Julio ppr league trade (1 Viewer)

Frank-29

Footballguy
My current roster for wrs and rbs: 

Rbs: Chris Carson, Miles sanders Aaron Jones D.Freeman 

wrs: D.Adams, stephon Diggs Cory Davis 

do i let go of sanders and get Julio ? Trade has been offered. Need help ?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
My current roster for wrs and rbs: 

Rbs: Chris Carson, Miles sanders Aaron Jones D.Freeman 

wrs: D.Adams, stephon Diggs Cory Davis 

do i let go of sanders and get Julio ? Trade has been offered. Need help ?? 
Full 1 ppr league 

I think I'd rather have Sanders in a PPR. He is likely to get 5-7 catches plus the bulk of the carries and goalline for the Eagles. Julio is playing second fiddle. I'd rather start Sanders at Flex and have him to fill the RB slot for bye weeks.

I think I'd rather have Sanders in a PPR. He is likely to get 5-7 catches plus the bulk of the carries and goalline for the Eagles. Julio is playing second fiddle. I'd rather start Sanders at Flex and have him to fill the RB slot for bye weeks.
Ok so take this same roster and let’s say I don’t have Aaron Jones but instead I have D. Hopkins. Do you trade Hopkins to get Jones or or D.adams to get Jones. 

Keep Sanders. Julio is breaking down and that team he’s on is heading into a dumpster fire classification.

I am not sure why anyone would be pursuing Julio at this point unless you can get him cheap.  These offers are not getting him cheap....they are overpaying or paying full price.

Users who are viewing this thread